[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Total Access

Brentastic

You appear to be a little bitter today TimD, did you just notice that someone has taken the TimE user name?

There are no  :D 's with the name of Tim.

810637[/snapback]

I can't help smacking people when they get in my face.

I am part ninja my friend.

Yes scout is the girl in the book. He quoted the book. amazing. I changed it up on him though and made him a scout leader. which he does not like.  So please go away.

810620[/snapback]

You response in no way recognised the quote, and you probably looked up who "Scout" was after you got owned on it.

You response in no way recognised the quote, and you probably looked up who "Scout" was after you got owned on it.

810707[/snapback]

TY....VH! :D

Rich is fine  NFL NETWORK RULES

810713[/snapback]

I concur, bronc. Clearly, however, he has really agitated some folks in this thread.

I haven't had TV since the Superbowl. We've been going without - trying something new.

We're going to move on to the three dish setup just before football season (way more expensive when we first signed up for service like 5 years ago) and get ourselves the platinum package with our first Sunday Ticket (under the wife's name that is)

But alas - I remember Rich being alright.

It is good to be Rich

Edited by Duchess Jack

810707[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to recognize the quote. I just wanted to call him a scout leader. Is that so hard? I suggest you stop typing before you get owned yourself. no one owns TimD p*ssy face. No one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by TimD

BTW, for all you Rich supporters, I aint hatin' on you, but try watching him regularly and you'll see what I mean.  Like someone else mentioned, in any sort of improv situation he is truly painful to watch.

810803[/snapback]

nigga wont quit hate'n on Rich