[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL censors keepin' the man down

policyvote

Okay, so as soon as the Onterrio Smith story broke, I ordered a home #32 Vikes jersey with "WHIZINATOR" on the back. It's been a few days now, and I figured I was in the clear, but today I get the following:

We have received your recent order for your personalized item(s).

Unfortunately the name you have chosen cannot be printed so your

order has been cancelled. Please call us at 1-800-991-6759 if you

would like to order an item with alternate personalization. Thank

you!

I'm just going to get a black Shaun Rogers jersey instead, but my disappointment is palpable.

Peace

policy

They're fast. I tried getting Ron Mexico and got the same response. I then tried R. Mexico and got the same response. Somewhere there is a long list. Of course you could always get the jersey and have it personalized at most any mall. that is WAY too much work for me.

They're fast.  I tried getting Ron Mexico and got the same response.  I then tried R. Mexico and got the same response.  Somewhere there is a long list.  Of course you could always get the jersey and have it personalized at most any mall.  that is WAY too much work for me.

813260[/snapback]

Agreed. Although, unlike "Mexico", "Whizinator" is immediately suspicious. If you didn't know the story about Ron Mexico, you probably wouldn't bat an eye, so that speaks to how tight the NFL runs their ship. But the Whizinator thing . . . I didn't hold out much hope. DEFINITELY worth the shot, though.

Peace

policy

Okay, so as soon as the Onterrio Smith story broke, I ordered a home #32 Vikes jersey with "WHIZINATOR" on the back.  It's been a few days now, and I figured I was in the clear, but today I get the following:

I'm just going to get a black Shaun Rogers jersey instead, but my disappointment is palpable.

Peace

policy

813203[/snapback]

Wanting to retire the Charlie Batch jersey? :D