[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm so tired of reading this.....................

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings RB Michael Bennett, who has fought injury problems, has looked good during the off-season and has been given the nod as the starter heading into training camp.

Any predictions when he is going to injures himself before the season starts? :D

Edited by Shotgun Messiahs

I take it you'll be stearing clear of Bennett in our draft? I'll guess he lasts until week 5 of the regular season. During the bye week he will twist his knee playing basketball.

Edited by major-tom

I take it you'll be stearing clear of Bennett in our draft?  I'll guess he lasts until week 5 of the regular season.  During the bye week he will twist his knee playing basketball.

835607[/snapback]

Nah, he'll tear his ACL just watching the tape of Winslow's bike accident. :D

Edited by yo mama

What about Moe and Fiason.  If (when) Bennett goes down will Moore be the starter or will it be RBBC?

835654[/snapback]

Scott Studwell on KFAN this morning, said that they really dont have a back that can carry the ball 20-25 times. He would love to have Bennett be that guy, but his durablity has been a question mark. He also indicated that if Bennett goes down, that it would more than likely be RBBC. I personally think they dont have alot of faith in Moore right now. Fiason will be groomed to replace Moe.

Scott Studwell on KFAN this morning, said that they really dont have a back that can carry the ball 20-25 times. He would love to have Bennett be that guy, but his durablity has been a question mark. He also indicated that if Bennett goes down, that it would more than likely be RBBC. I personally think they dont have alot of faith in Moore right now. Fiason will be groomed to replace Moe.

835675[/snapback]

That stinks. Moore was great last year when given the chance. He should get the chance this year as well.