[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

possible dynasty league opening

seminoles

there is a possibility that the BOTH league "Huddler's Glory" will have an opening. terrible force is presently in the league but hasnt paid nor talked nor logged on in awhile. if he doesnt do any of the three listed above then our next choice is 1stimer. he hasnt logged on today, but if he doesnt talk by tonight or maybe tomorrow morning we will look at other options. our draft is tomorrow at 4:30 pm cst. the spot we are trying to fill actually has the #1 pick in the draft. this is a dynasty league. to learn the rules go to our forum "huddler's glory" and click on the thread "semi read" the rules are like the third post or something. anybody?

you get the number 1 overall pick!

Edited by seminoles

$40. broncos you would be first on the list since i talked to you before.

838729[/snapback]

Are you SERIOUS?!

no, i just kid around about these kinds of things.  :D  :yay:  :yay:  :fool:  :tup:

yah it is $40. actually $41 if you pay through pay pal. you want in? say yes and then i will propose it to the league

838748[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm broke :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nobody wants to pay for a whooping?  :D

839191[/snapback]

I'm ready for my whooping, just need somebody to hook me up with the info to get on board. Posted in your league forum under "the next preson thread"

I'm ready for my whooping, just need somebody to hook me up with the info to get on board. Posted in your league forum under "the next preson thread"

839201[/snapback]

I saw it. Waiting for the kid to get back on the internet.