[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Say it ain't so

geeteebee

No one has been dunked on more with nads hanging in his face in the history of the NBA than that big white stiff Bradley. The collective talent pool of white players in the NBA just got a little bit better with this guy gone. Good riddance!

No one has been dunked on more with nads hanging in his face in the history of the NBA than that big white stiff Bradley.  The collective talent pool of white players in the NBA just got a little bit better with this guy gone.  Good riddance!

851970[/snapback]

In college, me and my buddies dubbed Bradley "Teabag".

Funny, but I thought ESPN would have a little more class than that.

854243[/snapback]

Why would you think that? ESPiN is all about hype, dishing shallow and unresearched opinions as facts and 'opinionated' 'experts' shouting at the top of their lungs. :D

Why would you think that? ESPiN is all about hype, dishing shallow and unresearched opinions as facts and 'opinionated' 'experts' shouting at the top of their lungs. :D

854267[/snapback]

and also claiming that az hakim signed with the chiefs in their magazine (and blabbed on about how he will do very well...)

When ESPN announced he was retiring, all they did was play clips of him getting dunked on.  Funny, but I thought ESPN would have a little more class than that.

854243[/snapback]

Should have seen them when Laimbeer retired.

A classic montage of cheap shots.