[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would piss off the most FF owners?

muck

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian?  Where'd you get the info?  Is it because of his ankle?  IIRC, the PUP is like 6-weeks, then they either have to come off or go on IR.  I think the PUP is for a finite amount of time.

871488[/snapback]

I believe being on the PUP list means you are unable to play for the first 6 weeks of the season. Then, the team has 2-3 weeks to decide whether to activate you or place you on IR.

This process has already started.  :D I've said before, don't be surprised if he puts up better #s than Harrison this year.  He almost did that last year being the #2 target.  Harrison's best seasons are behind him.  If you watch the Colts games you would see this.  Harrison is still great, don't get me wrong.  Once Wayne learns not to beeatch slap his QB, he'll be the first guy Peyton looks for every time.

870282[/snapback]

:D

I believe being on the PUP list means you are unable to play for the first 6 weeks of the season.  Then, the team has 2-3 weeks to decide whether to activate you or place you on IR.

871491[/snapback]

True,, and it needs to be a result of injury that happened prior to a certain time (start of training camp?). Though that can be circumvented if the team wanted to be sneaky.

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian?  Where'd you get the info?  Is it because of his ankle?  IIRC, the PUP is like 6-weeks, then they either have to come off or go on IR.  I think the PUP is for a finite amount of time.

871488[/snapback]

I believe that once the season starts, if you are on the PUP list, then you have to miss the first 6 weeks of the season.

If Lewis goes on the PUP list (only rumors at this point, but it could very well happen) then owners will be forced to decide whether they think he will come off of it before opening day or whether he will miss the first 6 weeks of the regular season.

It'll be very annoying.

I believe that once the season starts, if you are on the PUP list, then you have to miss the first 6 weeks of the season.

If Lewis goes on the PUP list (only rumors at this point, but it could very well happen) then owners will be forced to decide whether they think he will come off of it before opening day or whether he will miss the first 6 weeks of the regular season.

It'll be very annoying.

871519[/snapback]

:doah:

July 6, 2005, 08:49

Ravens :: RB, TE, DB

Several Key Players May Be Placed On P.U.P.?

RavensInsider.com - [Full Article]

It's likely that RB Jamal Lewis (ankle), TE Todd Heap (ankle, shoulder), RB Musa Smith (leg) and nickel CB Deion Sanders (toe) will begin training camp on the physically unable to perform list. That doesn't mean they would be unavailable the preseason or regular-season opener. It's an administrative process intended to keep them off the field from contact until they are literally physically able to perform. It allows the team to carry extra players on the roster, too. I doubt any of the players listed above are going to be on the list when the season begin unless they have a setback.

Doesn't sound like much...

July 6, 2005, 08:49

Ravens :: RB, TE, DB

Several Key Players May Be Placed On P.U.P.?

RavensInsider.com - [Full Article]

It's likely that RB Jamal Lewis (ankle), TE Todd Heap (ankle, shoulder), RB Musa Smith (leg) and nickel CB Deion Sanders (toe) will begin training camp on the physically unable to perform list. That doesn't mean they would be unavailable the preseason or regular-season opener. It's an administrative process intended to keep them off the field from contact until they are literally physically able to perform. It allows the team to carry extra players on the roster, too. I doubt any of the players listed above are going to be on the list when the season begin unless they have a setback.

Doesn't sound like much...

871627[/snapback]

Good to know. I actually hadn't read that writeup. This guy in my dynasty leagues told me that to scare me I guess (I'm a Lewis owner). Did a good job, I might add :D .