[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whom to keep...

Hello and help please,

Im in a keeper league where we must keep 4 total players, but NOT more than 2 at any one position; I still have a few weeks (August 14th) to decide but i can also make a trade to try to get better at any other position.

The nuber (x) before the position rep's the number of required starters.

My roster is as follows;

(1)QB: GREEN,TRENT 395 FA

(2)RB: BELL,TATUM® 65 FA

BROWN,CHRIS 191 5

GOINGS,NICK 215 FA

GREEN,AHMAN 247 1

JOHNSON,LARRY 188 FA

(3)WR: BURLESON,NATE 242 FA

COLBERT,KEARY® 140 FA

MASON,DERRICK 260 3

WALKER,JAVON 335 4

(1)TE: MCMICHAEL,RANDY 178 8

I just dont know what 2 RB's to keep??? TYhe nubers listed next to the player rep the total points each player accumlated throughout last season. I was able to aquire Larry Johnson & Tatum Bell in week 15 of last season as free agents.

Any advice is greatly apperciated........ :D

I think the following list of players will be ava in the upcomming draft which I hold the #5 pick:

RB: B.Westbrook, L.Jordan, C.Brown/T.Bell, M.Bennette, De'shawn.....And of course all ROOKIES

WR: R.Wayne, S.Smith, D.Jackson, H.Ward, (Burelson), R.Williams, A.Boldin, M.Clayton, D.Bennette, Coles......And again all ROOKIES.

Walker is a no-brainer.

Ahman is the best option you have @ RB, so I'd keep him.

Burleson looks next best.

Given that it's a keeper league, I'd go Johnson. You could try trading him to the Priest owner, trading for Priest (not likely with what you have), or just sucking it up this year (and maybe next, and next, and....) but you'll _eventually_ get a starting RB out of this keep. Your #5 pick can probably get you a competent RB, but you will suffer elsewhere (QB?) because you have to burn a valuable keeper on Johnson. If you don't like this idea Bell is next, but it's same boat with way more wild cards.

I don't see any other viable choice though.

I think with the henry signing your best bet is to try and do a trade. Can you trade for draft picks?? The 1st guy i'd go to would be the priest owner, although you may have other takers for Johnson also. Maybe somebody who is weak at wr may be interested in Burleson. Also throw Brown and Bell out there as there may be someone who really likes them and is willing to take the risk. If you can get a servicable back to keep as rb2 and then grab 1 of the rookies it could work out. If you can trade for a couple of early draft picks that would help even more. Especially if you could get Westbrook to pair with Green and then 1 of the rookies(with the extra picks) for backup.

If the trade route doesn't work out, i'd keep Johnson. I think he has the most upside as of now and could be real valuable to you in the future(trade or play). With the 5th pick you should be able to get westbrook, jordan, benentt or one of your boys back (brown/bell) or 1 of the rookies.

I agree with the previous post...you need to make pull a trade to improve your fourth keeper slot..

Here is who I would keep

J.Walker

A.Green

T.Green (I would keep him over all your other WRs - he will be a top 5 QB)

Strong RB acquired via trade - I would package C.Brown and T.Bell to someone who has one strong RB (K.Jones, J.Jones, T.Barber, etc.) only. I do not think you will get a top 8 RB, but someone who has K.Jones, Barber, Rudi J, etc, may want to have two RBs instead of one.

If a deal cannot be struck, I would keep

J.Walker

A.Green

C.Brown

N.Burelson

You will have to draft or trade for Henry to ensure the Brown slot.

Good Luck