[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which trade should I do

As those of you that have been here for a while now, in my local I hav a fairly strong team, so, each offseason I sometims try to make a trade that will help out one of the lower ranked teams, generally a deal that nets me an early pick or a positional upgrade at the cost of several players that would all start for the team.

We have 10 teams, keep 12 players each and have an 8 round draft. I am pretty well set at each position, so giving up two or 3 for one deals is my normal modus operandi.

I offered one of the 2nd to last place teams the following deal - I give Tatum bell, Duce Staley, Eric Moulds, the 17th overal pick and alaterpick that is basically irrelevant for Javon Walker and the #3 overall pick. For a little background on this other team, he does not hav a single NFL starting RB on his team, he literally will be starting Larry Johnson and Willaim Green at RB (or a rookie if he takes one), but, he does have Walker, Wayne, DJax, McCareins and Gardner at WR. We start 2 RBs, 3 WRs and an optional RB/WR, so, all 3 players he gets would start for sure. He is heming an hawing. Keepers are due this upcoming Sunday, so I would like to do thedeal before then.

Now, I may have the option to do the same trade as above, but for Horn and the #2 pick. THis guy does have Kevin Jones, Faulk, Dunn and Pittman at RB, with Rod Smith and Kennison at WR, so he is not in good shape either.

Now, the Shaun Alexander owner has approached me. He has Fred Taylor and Chris Brown, so he is worried about their health and him being stuck with only one RB. He has offered me Alexander for Ahman Green and Bell.

I like that offer, not sure if I could get a little more thrown in there or not. or if I added a WR if I could get Chris Brown added in, who could replace Tatum bell in the above offer, allowing me to make both moves.

I guess the questions are:

A. Shuld I hold out any longer for the guy with Walker to decide?

B. Should I try for the Horn deal and ignore the Alexander offer?

C. Do I do the Alexanderoffer as is, or push for Chris Brown as well to try make the other deal?

D. call me sily call me rude, but call me please, you have a loaded team so who cares.

I am very high on Alexander, I say you try to get Brown if you can. That way you could get Horn or Walker. If you can do this you would be stronger than when you started and have helped a couple of teams compete for the middle of the pack.

As those of you that have been here for a while now, in my local I hav a fairly strong team, so, each offseason I sometims try to make a trade that will help out one of the lower ranked teams, generally a deal that nets me an early pick or a positional upgrade at the cost of several players that would all start for the team.

We have 10 teams, keep 12 players each and have an 8 round draft. I am pretty well set at each position, so giving up two or 3 for one deals is my normal modus operandi.

I offered one of the 2nd to last place teams the following deal - I give Tatum bell, Duce Staley, Eric Moulds, the 17th overal pick and alaterpick that is basically irrelevant for Javon Walker and the #3 overall pick. For a little background on this other team, he does not hav a single NFL starting RB on his team, he literally will be starting Larry Johnson and Willaim Green at RB (or a rookie if he takes one), but, he does have Walker, Wayne, DJax, McCareins and Gardner at WR. We start 2 RBs, 3 WRs and an optional RB/WR, so, all 3 players he gets would start for sure. He is heming an hawing. Keepers are due this upcoming Sunday, so I would like to do thedeal before then.

Now, I may have the option to do the same trade as above, but for Horn and the #2 pick. THis guy does have Kevin Jones, Faulk, Dunn and Pittman at RB, with Rod Smith and Kennison at WR, so he is not in good shape either.

Now, the Shaun Alexander owner has approached me. He has Fred Taylor and Chris Brown, so he is worried about their health and him being stuck with only one RB. He has offered me Alexander for Ahman Green and Bell.

I like that offer, not sure if I could get a little more thrown in there or not. or if I added a WR if I could get Chris Brown added in, who could replace Tatum bell in the above offer, allowing me to make both moves.

I guess the questions are:

C. Do I do the Alexanderoffer as is, or push for Chris Brown as well to try make the other deal?

D. call me sily call me rude, but call me please, you have a loaded team so who cares.

883806[/snapback]

883806[/snapback]

Well as much as I want to just go with "D" and be done with it... :D .... I'd say:

A. No - screw the guy. If he's hemmin' and hawin', he won't bite.

B. Possibly, Horn's a legit #1 WR, and you're giving an aged WR who'll play his final years with an unproven QB (Moulds) a question mark at RB (Bell) and RBBC victim (Staley). Who would you project to select with that #2 pick?

C. Possibly, if you can manage Moulds/Bell/Green for Alexander/Brown. And yeah, if you can swing this, I'd probably go back and dump Brown on the Horn owner, adding in one of your lesser WRs.

Edited by darin3

C.  Possibly, if you can manage Moulds/Bell/Green for Alexander/Brown.  And yeah, if you can swing this, I'd probably go back and dump Brown on the Horn owner, adding in one of your lesser WRs.

883920[/snapback]

I think all three deals are decent, but if you could pull off this Option C deal....slam dunk.