[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Pick

theeohiostate

i've got 10 (of 12) in one league and 2 (of 10) in the other this year. i wasn't thrilled with either at first, but now that i deeply into my draft prep, i think i like the type of team i can put together with either. i think it goes back to the fact that you can be successful from any draft position, you just have to do your homework and draft wisely. i was really hoping for the middle picks (5-8) this year, but that obviously didn't work out. i'm not going to fool with trying to trade draft slots, i'm going to put that effort into more preparation.

I prefer 1-3, but I think I would rather have 8-10. There ususally is a drop off after the top 3-4 picks and I would prefer toward the end of the round 1 to get picks close together. I don't like 11 or 12 that much because there is very little chance at getting a difference maker at more than one position and it is too long between picks.

I have the #2 in one draft and have been debating tradig it for the #8 (throughout the draft not just one pick). One day I like the #2 and the next I hate it. I have no idea what I should do.