[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** 14 Team Performance Mock ***

DMD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is excruciating. As this is my first Huddle Mock, I have to ask: Is this typical?

897769[/snapback]

Nope. I did a 8 team and a 10 team ... each of them finished in 1 day ... 1 hour wait was a long time. Now I didn't expect the 14 team to finish in a day ... but it should move along at a reasonable pace.

Probably the same person who signed in as 2 people for the IDP mock we're trying to get going...a fektard with too much time on their hands, only signing up just to waste other people's time.

These should be invitation only or there won't be any way to stop this from happening in the future.

897784[/snapback]

More evidence that these 6 are the same person. Whoever it is checked in at about 4AM for all 6 teams (Cockwood, Joliet, Frank, Tabasco, Dirk, Holla).

This stinks.

More evidence that these 6 are the same person.  Whoever it is checked in at about 4AM for all 6 teams (Cockwood, Joliet, Frank, Tabasco, Dirk, Holla).

This stinks.

898728[/snapback]

DMD can probably get an IP and find out who it is and hopefully ban the moran from the huddle.

Should we sh*t-can this mock?

DMD can probably get an IP and find out who it is and hopefully ban the moran from the huddle.

898752[/snapback]

At this point I feel like I have invested so much time in the dam thing that I want to see it through. I'm going full on Ahab with this mock! :D

Edited by Bonehand

898752[/snapback]

I still think it's up to DMD. I don't think any of the drafting was fishy, none of the teams look out of line. If he wants to continue drafting for the other 6 teams, we can finish. Or if we can find a replacement who can get psyched about filling out a team with the Itulu Mili's & Shawn Bryson's of the NFL, we can finish. Or we can scrap it.

I still think it's up to DMD.  I don't think any of the drafting was fishy, none of the teams look out of line.  If he wants to continue drafting for the other 6 teams, we can finish.  Or if we can find a replacement who can get psyched about filling out a team with the Itulu Mili's & Shawn Bryson's of the NFL, we can finish.  Or we can scrap it.

898796[/snapback]

I'm in, doesn't bother me either way. It looks legit, no crazy picks or anything, so I'm fine with moving forward.

More evidence that these 6 are the same person.  Whoever it is checked in at about 4AM for all 6 teams (Cockwood, Joliet, Frank, Tabasco, Dirk, Holla).

898728[/snapback]

That, right there, has to be a mark of the biggest loser this board has ever seen.

I don't mind finishing one of the other teams as long as it is away from my pick. I'm in the 7th slot, so I could do the 14th slot as well. That may be better than having DD for 5-6 teams. Maybe we can get someone else to fill in or have other "legit" owners take on a 2nd team.

This stinks.

898728[/snapback]

There is a slight bit of evidence that Jumpin Johnnies signed up as all of the teams listed above. Kind of suspicious that he had to leave on Tuesday and those 6 teams were suddenly missing from the draft.

:D

There is a slight bit of evidence that Jumpin Johnnies signed up as all of the teams listed above. Kind of suspicious that he had to leave on Tuesday and those 6 teams were suddenly missing from the draft. 

:D

900228[/snapback]

I don't know about that. I don't know him, but Jumpin's been around long enough that I don't think he would want to deliberately hose a whole mock like that, not to mention his fellow huddlas. Why, That'd be downright un-huddle-like.