[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wr waiver wire

AirNair

These WRs went undrafted in our 10 man league

after week 1 who will everyone be trying to pick up???

Matt Jones

B Lloyd

P Price

K Robinson

M Bradley(Go Bears)

M Williams

T Glenn

M Clayton

Gardner

D Boston

K Curtis

McCareins

Terrell (ha)

Randal El

Givins

Who is Kcs number 2??

Any of these guys alot better than the Wr on my roster??

here's one for you guys.  In one league I have Bobby Engram and Tyrone Calico on my roster (near my last 2 picks)

Do I pick up B. Lloyd and K. Curtis immediately, not even wait until after week 1?

980071[/snapback]

Start your own thread...:D

In answer to the posted question, I think Lloyd or Gardner. Jones and Curtis will be in the mix as well methinks. :D

I do like Lloyd - Thanks for the response

If i pick him up should I drop T Taylor(I have Culpepper) Engram or Moulds  :D

980570[/snapback]

I'd probably wait and see how the first week or two plays out. Too many question marks going in to the regular season.

On your list, I like Brandon Lloyd and Justin McCareins. Lloyd could have 80 catches, the 9ers will be behind before the first kickoff.

I just picked up WR Reggie Williams and dropped my second Kicker. We have about 10 good kickers available and I have Vanderjaght. But I am just trying to stockpile some potential WRs BEFORE the mad rush is on.

Kevin Curtis, Travis Taylor and Michael Jenkins are also available in my league. I could drop Michael Turner, Lamar Gordon, or William Green to snatch one of those WRs. I have Roy Williams, Hines Ward, Eric Mould, McCardell, and Reggie now. My main RBs are Holmes, Rudi, and DD. But we can keep 20 players are our roster, so I currently have 9 RBs. We can play 3 RBs, so that position is by far the rarest. I am going to sit tight with 5 WRs but Curtis and Taylor are sure interesting to me. If either Bruce or Holt gets hurt, Curtis' value sky rockets. The scary thing in Minnesota right now is the shear number of WRs they are stock piling.