[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Horn for Houshmandzadeh?

ROCKNE

I have Horn and would be getting Houshmandzadeh. I am the one making the offer. I already have Chad Johnson,Fitz and Wayne. I am looking for a more reliable backup. I know Horn could come back and light it up, but Houshmandzadeh should see a lot of action with Cincy and his hand ailment seems less a concern for the rest of the season than Horn's hammy. Any thoughts?

i wouldn't do it. you already have chad and housh would only be a backup any way.

horn is a #1 WR and if he came back healthy and playing great you'd be kicking yourself for not having the luxury of starting chad, joe and fitz.

Edited by irish

NO...Horn is a warrior and hates to miss games. I think that he has only been out his long to ensure that the hammy is good to go. He is without question the #1 WR and a top ten in FF when healthy.

And as they have all said...you don't need two WR's on the same team...well, unless they were Boldin and Fitz! HaHa

no way. I'm hanging on to Horn w/ a big fat smile on my face, because when he gets back, he'll have a whole lot to prove, especially w/ Hakim doing so well, Horn will be waiting to show his "alpha male" skills. You'll be grinning all the way to the playoffs w/ that WR combo..

If you needed Housh to start, I'd say do it. Since you're simply dealing in backups, why move a guy that will be a top 10 WR when healthy for a WR that will never crack your starting lineup (barring injury)? You'll be happy you held onto Horn once he's back.

IMO!

1107628[/snapback]

Yeah and that's all it should be because you completely missed the boat...

Mediocre offense that only gains 30 yards less each game and you are not taking into a count that Horn is a #1 receiver and when is healthy is a stud and Brooks' go to guy and has been for years now. BTW don't overrate Housh he'll always be the #2 target for as long as he is in Cincy. :D