[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate all the coverage on the Steelers

thinkaboutit27

Hey, but don't forget the BUS is going home! The BUS is retiring! Next stop, Hall of Fame! Get on the BUS! Can't stop the BUS! The Seahawks are going to get thrown in front of the BUS!

Gag. Does the media realize this guy is not even a starter?

I never liked the guy. Too much prancing around for my taste. Anybody ever seen the guy celebrate a 3 yard gain when his team is out of it? As a Pats fan, I always enjoyed how they've owned him over the years.

I know he's had a great career, but imagine what he could have done with his talent if he'd actually been in shape. Maybe the Steelers would have won a Super Bowl before now.

Hey, but don't forget the BUS is going home! The BUS is retiring!  Next stop, Hall of Fame! Get on the BUS!  Can't stop the BUS!  The Seahawks are going to get thrown in front of the BUS!

Gag.  Does the media realize this guy is not even a starter?

I never liked the guy.  Too much prancing around for my taste.  Anybody ever seen the guy celebrate a 3 yard gain when his team is out of it?  As a Pats fan, I always enjoyed how they've owned him over the years.

I know he's had a great career, but imagine what he could have done with his talent if he'd actually been in shape.  Maybe the Steelers would have won a Super Bowl before now.

1295669[/snapback]

:D:D

Every time I turn on ESPN I have to look at Hasselbeck's big bald head.  I wish he only gave interviews with his helmet on.

1295785[/snapback]

And if Pittsburgh loses all people will say for the next year is "how did the Steelers let that bald guy beat them."

Who cares what the media think? If what the media said meant anything, neither Pittsburgh nor Seattle would be playing on Sunday.

The fact is, the only NFC team that would have drawn much interest from the national media is the Giants, and then probably only if Eli's big brother were playing. It's not the Steelers' fault that the national media think the NFC has been very weak and colorless the past few years.

It is truly sad that, with all the positive stories involving the Steelers, the major story about the 'Hawks is that Sean Alexander doesn't want to play for them anymore.

I saw an interview with Darrell Jackson on espn and he said something like it feels good being here when everyone thought we were gonna finish last in our division, behind the arizona cardinals behind the 49ers and behind the rams, and then when people thought we were gonna lose to the redskins, and then when people definatley though we were gonna lose to the Panthers. So I feel great knowing people think were gonna lose to the Pittsburg Steelers!

Sums it all up right there doesnt matter.

I saw an interview with Darrell Jackson on espn and he said something like it feels good being here when everyone thought we were gonna finish last in our division, behind the arizona cardinals behind the 49ers and behind the rams, and then when people thought we were gonna lose to the redskins, and then when people definatley though we were gonna lose to the Panthers. So I feel great knowing people think were gonna lose to the Pittsburg Steelers!

Sums it all up right there doesnt matter.

1295959[/snapback]

Go defend yourself in the Tailgate. :D

Every time I turn on ESPN I have to look at Hasselbeck's big bald head.  I wish he only gave interviews with his helmet on.

1295785[/snapback]

And that doesnt turn you on Squeeg. I figured with what you had to work with you would take whatever you could get.

And if Pittsburgh loses all people will say for the next year is "how did the Steelers let that bald guy beat them."

1295796[/snapback]

I'm still wondering how the Steelers won all those titles in the 70's with that inbred, redneck, overrated bald guy!!!

If I were a Seattle fan, I'd be happy that the Steelers are getting all of the attention. All of the pressure will now be on them and the Seahawks can come in as the underdog and whup some ass!

The wheels on the bus have been looking square for sometime now...

No better place to park is pudgy-azz, than in his own backyard!!!  :D

1296179[/snapback]

Just think........if he would've stayed with the Rams, he'd have his ring and would've retired by now.