[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Animal Cruelty

Menudo

That was KNEE-slapping funny.  Seriously, I let out A Clown Laugh with that one.  Major Clown Laugh there.  I might have torn something in my ribcage, I laughed so much.  Next thing you know, Kimo Von Oelhoffen will roll on into my office and start telling jokes.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

O.k., I admit it, that was pretty bad.  :D

1290063[/snapback]

and again ...

Thanks For Sharing That Totally Useless Bit Of Content, You Knowledgeable Homer YOU ...

:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 16 topics started by like 12 different posters. 

Quit being so f-ing bitter.

1290032[/snapback]

I'm not bitter, I just think there should be some level of brevity here. I'm not saying have a "one stop shop" for all things Steelers, but there's more going on than just the gold and black. Steelers' helmets? Wearing white uniforms? Who the flip cares?

I'm not bitter, I just think there should be some level of brevity here.  I'm not saying have a "one stop shop" for all things Steelers, but there's more going on than just the gold and black.  Steelers' helmets?  Wearing white uniforms?  Who the flip cares?

1290078[/snapback]

Thats why I posted my Niner thread a few days ago :D

Okay, question. Has this become an official "Smack Menudo" or "Post Padding" thread?

1290077[/snapback]

What would make this different than any other thread I post in ?

Edited by Menudo

I'm not bitter, I just think there should be some level of brevity here.  I'm not saying have a "one stop shop" for all things Steelers, but there's more going on than just the gold and black.  Steelers' helmets?  Wearing white uniforms?  Who the flip cares?

1290078[/snapback]

But then again, I have to say, I would be just as fired up if we were there...and most of you know you would be also!!

But then again, I have to say, I would be just as fired up if we were there...and most of you know you would be also!!

1290099[/snapback]

Oh absolutely. But then again, I have self-control... wouldn't need to blow my load and post something any time I read a snippit of information on my team and feel the need to share it ... in a completely new post.

Oh absolutely.  But then again, I have self-control... wouldn't need to blow my load and post something any time I read a snippit of information on my team and feel the need to share it ... in a completely new post.

1290105[/snapback]

Dude, it is a message board, without messages, it would get kind of boring. One always has a choice as to which threads to open, and which to stay away from. You know I have no problems with you, so I'm not attacking you, but, I really don't see what or who I am hurting ????

Dude, it is a message board, without messages, it would get kind of boring.  One always has a choice as to which threads to open, and which to stay away from.  You know I have no problems with you, so I'm not attacking you, but, I really don't see what or who I am hurting ????

1290116[/snapback]

And the hijacking of "Menudo Thread 900 in 12 hours" has offically commenced.

Yes yes, we all hate Menudo for loving his team, and actually posting something on a board, that we all visit, when there's an obvious lack of posting. Shame on you Menudo. Shame.

Dude, it is a message board, without messages, it would get kind of boring.  One always has a choice as to which threads to open, and which to stay away from.  You know I have no problems with you, so I'm not attacking you, but, I really don't see what or who I am hurting ????

1290116[/snapback]

We have a major infraction on UT2, UT Lite, or Tuna Deluxe.

This is a worthless post clearly annoying the majority of huddlers. Please take a 30 minute time-out from the huddle forum. I would recommend that you go in your room and pleasure yourself to the life-size Fathead poster of Big Ben on your wall. I know you usually reserve this for before bedtime but it may be necessary now. When you return please shut the f**k up.

Nappy Dugout

Menudo Police

1290116[/snapback]

You are 100% correct, with the following caveat: this is a FOOTBALL message board. Go ahead and re-read your post you felt was worthy of a completely new topic. I've provided it, below, for your re-reading pleasure.

Oh, and yes, one DOES have a choice as to what threads they do and don't open, but again, when 60-75% of the board's threads are regarding ONE thing, it gets cluttered and lame, as evidenced by this gem:

A wave of animal cruelty has the World Wildlife Federation up in arms. On the first day of this new year a Lion was found viciously mauled. A week later, a bengaled tiger was discovered horribly beaten. While the lion only had fresh wounds, the tiger appears to have been suffering regular beatings for years. Just seven days after that a horse, a colt, was found battered. People at the scene said it kept muttering something about not getting enough protection. Hours ago Denver authorities found another horse, a bronco wandering the streets. The horse was not physically injured, but quite dazed and confused. When asked about the incident, the hapless horse said "I was at home and everything was fine. I was about to feed my pet snake and he started choking and screaming about some sort of terrible towel following it around. " Rumor is that the next victim will

be some sort of bird. A Seahawk. All of the victims report trying to peek behind a giant steel curtain shortly before their incidents. I give this warning to all animals out there. Peek behind a steel curtain, get hit by THE BUS.

GO STEELERS!

1289997[/snapback]

This is a worthless post clearly annoying the majority of huddlers.  Please take a 30 minute time-out from the huddle forum. I would recommend that you go in your room and pleasure yourself to the life-size Fathead poster of Big Ben on your wall.  I know you usually reserve this for before bedtime but it may be necessary now.  When you return please shut the f**k up.

Nappy Dugout

Menudo Police

1290125[/snapback]

You are 100% correct, with the following caveat:  this is a FOOTBALL message board.  Go ahead and re-read your post you felt was worthy of a completely new topic.  I've provided it, below, for your re-reading pleasure.

Oh, and yes, one DOES have a choice as to what threads they do and don't open, but again, when 60-75% of the board's threads are regarding ONE thing, it gets cluttered and lame, as evidenced by this gem:

1290127[/snapback]

Wow, it was a joke that was sent to me in an e-mail. Please accept my apologies, I didn't realize those types of things weren't allowed. :D

Also, it was a joke regarding the Steelers, the FOOTBALL team that is playing in the Super Bowl next weekend.

Edited by Menudo

This is a worthless post clearly annoying the majority of huddlers.  Please take a 30 minute time-out from the huddle forum. I would recommend that you go in your room and pleasure yourself to the life-size Fathead poster of Big Ben on your wall.  I know you usually reserve this for before bedtime but it may be necessary now.  When you return please shut the f**k up.

Nappy Dugout

Menudo Police

1290125[/snapback]

I've thrown my red challenge flag.

Edited by Menudo