[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More stats

steeler

Shouldn't this have been posted by Menudo?  Can all the Steeler fans please submit their thread ideas to Menudo for posting in the future?

1291487[/snapback]

I think Medudo said he isnt posting again til after the superbowl.

But his twin brother New Kids on the Block is around here somewhere

Shouldn't this have been posted by Menudo?  Can all the Steeler fans please submit their thread ideas to Menudo for posting in the future?

1291487[/snapback]

That's funny.

I think Medudo said he isnt posting again til after the superbowl.

But his twin brother New Kids on the Block is around here somewhere

1291496[/snapback]

So is that.

And so are those stats that steeler threw up. :D It's the Super Bowl. Throw any and all records out the window.

And so are those stats that steeler threw up.  :D  It's the Super Bowl.  Throw any and all records out the window.

1293596[/snapback]

Leave him alone. He's trying to overcome his worries about his team being beat. Looking for any port in this storm. :D

:D

one more stat :

Seattle has never been in the SB ...which means after next week they will either have one of the best winning percentages in SB history .1000 or one of .000

I do agree with what Darin wrote and that is you can throw basically all the stats out ...it comes down to one game where anything can happen

AFC playoff teams vs. the NFC in 2005: 20-4

NFC playoff teams vs. the AFC in 2005: 12-12

:D

1291449[/snapback]

Not trying to battle with you Steeler, we are on the same side, but, this is similar to the stuff that I hear on NFL radio from SOME of the Steeeler fans.

Personally, I think it is a defense mechanism. Throwing stuff out there, somehow makes fans feel better about their chances. All of it means nothing. The Steelers and Seahawks come in playing great football, are both EXTREMELY talented, and this is going to be one hell of a game.

None of these stats being thrown out by either team are worth a darn. Lets play the game already !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1291487[/snapback]

See if you can find one thread where I said anything disparaging about the Seahawks....... that team is playing great football, and I have the utmost respect for them. Should be a great game, and win or lose, I am proud of what the Steelers have done. Satisfied, absolutely not, but still proud.

I don't think I'm dissing the Seahawks by pointing out the NFC was statistically the weaker conference... maybe I'm wrong :D

Defense mechanism :D Yeah, I couldn't sleep all last week because I was so worried about the game.... then I found these stats and started sleeping like a baby.

I don't think I'm dissing the Seahawks by pointing out the NFC was statistically the weaker conference... maybe I'm wrong :D

Defense mechanism :D  Yeah, I couldn't sleep all last week because I was so worried about the game.... then I found these stats and started sleeping like a baby.

1295281[/snapback]

Honestly, I wasn't talking about you in this, sorry if it seemed this way. There are countless people calling into NFL Network with their reasons why they don't fear the Seahawks. I was talking about them, not you, but I did use your thing comparitively. Sorry, didn't mean to lump you in.

See if you can find one thread where I said anything disparaging about the Seahawks....... that team is playing great football, and I have the utmost respect for them.  Should be a great game, and win or lose, I am proud of what the Steelers have done.  Satisfied, absolutely not, but still proud.

1294962[/snapback]

Memo to Seahawks players and coaching staff: You have finally made the big time. Menudo, a little momo from somewhere outside of that rat infested city of Pittsburgh (or more affectionately labled "The Burgh" whoa :vomit: ) respects you, congratulations!

Memo to Seahawks players and coaching staff: You have finally made the big time. Menudo, a little momo from somewhere outside of that rat infested city of Pittsburgh (or more affectionately labled "The Burgh" whoa :vomit: ) respects you, congratulations!

1295315[/snapback]

More class from Finger...... way to go. :D

Edited by Menudo