[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Bledsoe hurt TO?

Sugar Magnolia

T.O. has always played with a mobile QB in SF and Philly. Will Bledsoe impact his numbers? Can he make the adjustments playing with a statue? Why I bring this up is Moss was struggling with Collins, even before he played injured last year. The talk is Moss may put up better numbers now that he has a mobile QB behind center. Thoughts?

T.O. has always played with a mobile QB in SF and Philly. Will Bledsoe impact his numbers? Can he make the adjustments playing with a statue? Why I bring this up is Moss was struggling with Collins, even before he played injured last year. The talk is Moss may put up better numbers now that he has a mobile QB behind center. Thoughts?

JMHO here but I don't think that Bledsoe is so much of a statue,just that he holds onto the ball to long.

I think T.O. missing practice with a new QB will hurt him more than anything,especially early in the season.I have to assume that next week will be his only chance to play in a pre-season game with Bledsoe,starters probably won't play in the last one.

edit for spelling

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

The year before TO came:

Donovan McNabb - 3216 yards, 16 TDs, 11 int.

The year TO came:

Donovan McNabb - 3875 yards, 31 TD, 8 int.

The year before TO came:

Drew Bledsoe - 3639 yards, 23 TD, 17 int.

I think Drew will be okay...

The year before TO came:

The year TO came:

The year before TO came:

That's a lot of INTs...

The only one that ever hurt T.O. was ...................... uh .......ummmmm........... T.O.

True. He's wasted soooo much through an inexplicable narcisistic lack of effort ... Bledsoe will have no effect, but Bledsoe will be the first one TOad blames when TOad's own failures manifest themselves once again.

It will be just like in San Fran after it became clear that he's a flashy performer, but a horrible teammate ... then in Baltimore after he begged to go but changed his mind when he saw an even greener pasture ... and then in Philly after he begged to go only to prove they could win easily in the playoffs without him, forcing him to jump back into action -- only to prove they could lose with him in the superbowl despite his best individual effort ...

Coming soon -- just another case of a misunderstood TOad being oppressed ...

The year before TO came:

The year TO came:

The year before TO came:

After last night's performance I would say so.

No wont hurt at all it really is a perfert fit for both of them T.O gets tripled coverage and Bleasoe loves to throw into tripled coverage, but what I think should be asked is I hear people thinking that Terry Glenn numbers would go down with T.O being signed I personaly believe that it will create alot of 1 on 1 match up for him and no one can cover him 1 on 1