[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

True or False

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Bassturd. Don't worry, the wound should heal in 3 or 4 days.

Being a Chiefs fan, I'm pretty insensitive to others pain right about now.

Well, with the situation he's in this year, and the way he's looked so far, do you think he'll finish better than Hass, Delhomme, Eli, Pennington, Warner, Brees, Favre, Palmer, Bledsoe?

On a case-by-case basis:

- Hass - do you think Sea's run game will struggle like this ALL year? If it does, Hass can certainly pick up the slack; however, I doubt it will, so he probably ends up at his standard 3500-25 - solid #s

- Delhomme - I think his #s pretty much stabilized at 3500-25 last year; with Foster appearing healthy, no reason that should change

- Eli - not a believer yet; if he keeps completing his passes at 65%+, he probably finishes better than Brady

- Pennington/Warner - they COULD be better than Brady; do you want to hang your hopes on these guys making it an entire season? I thought not.

- Brees - another guy in the 3500-25 range; but if the run game clicks with McAllister and Bush, those numbers dip.

- Favre - impressive so far; probably a notch above Brady, especially since he has decent WRs and no defense

- Palmer - most likely behind only Manning

- Bledsoe - :D

I'd think as the new WRs (Caldwell, Gabriel) get on the same page, Brady's #s go up a smidge. Probably he'll be in the same neighborhood as Delhomme, Brees, and Hass, below Palmer, Favre :eek: , and Eli. And Peyton, of course.

On a case-by-case basis:

- Hass - do you think Sea's run game will struggle like this ALL year? If it does, Hass can certainly pick up the slack; however, I doubt it will, so he probably ends up at his standard 3500-25 - solid #s

- Delhomme - I think his #s pretty much stabilized at 3500-25 last year; with Foster appearing healthy, no reason that should change

- Eli - not a believer yet; if he keeps completing his passes at 65%+, he probably finishes better than Brady

- Pennington/Warner - they COULD be better than Brady; do you want to hang your hopes on these guys making it an entire season? I thought not.

- Brees - another guy in the 3500-25 range; but if the run game clicks with McAllister and Bush, those numbers dip.

- Favre - impressive so far; probably a notch above Brady, especially since he has decent WRs and no defense

- Palmer - most likely behind only Manning

- Bledsoe - :D

I'd think as the new WRs (Caldwell, Gabriel) get on the same page, Brady's #s go up a smidge. Probably he'll be in the same neighborhood as Delhomme, Brees, and Hass, below Palmer, Favre :eek: , and Eli. And Peyton, of course.

And this bunching of QBs statwise is exactly why it is poor strategy to take one very early in the draft.

Peformance scoring. But nothing outlandish.

I think we should wager beer.

Standard perf (to me, that's 4 pts pass td, 6 pts rush/rec td, 20 yds pass=10 yds rush/rec=1 pt), weeks 4-16, gross points (so you aren't whining when Bledsoe goes down for the season). Minus for ints or not?

Fair?

Standard perf (to me, that's 4 pts pass td, 6 pts rush/rec td, 20 yds pass=10 yds rush/rec=1 pt), weeks 4-16, gross points (so you aren't whining when Bledsoe goes down for the season). Minus for ints or not?

Fair?

I'd like an injury clause. :D

Gotta do a -1 for INT's, even though that will not help me.

The rest sounds good to me.:D

I'd like an injury clause. :D

Gotta do a -1 for INT's, even though that will not help me.

The rest sounds good to me.:lol:

Accuse me of hedging, but an injury clause is a deal-breaker. After all, you can't help the club while youre in the tub. :D

Accuse me of hedging, but an injury clause is a deal-breaker. After all, you can't help the club while youre in the tub. :D

How about a benching clause? Screw it, let's just make it team QB. :D

We cool. Let's do it. As it is written, so it is done. 12 pack from a local brewery sound good? Or 12 pack of winner's choice? Your call.

How about a benching clause? Screw it, let's just make it team QB. :D

We cool. Let's do it. As it is written, so it is done. 12 pack from a local brewery sound good? Or 12 pack of winner's choice? Your call.

Local brew or winner's choice, don't matter to me - you're in Seattle, right?

:D

About as far from Seattle as you can get where it still snows. New York momo, NYC suburb. You're in Wisconsin, right?

Yep.

Nuts, I was sure you were from Seattle and I was gonna win me some Pike Place Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale. :D

Yep.

Nuts, I was sure you were from Seattle and I was gonna win me some Pike Place Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale. :D

Hey, if you win, it's your choice. If I can't get it locally, I can put a call into some of my Seattle homies like DGF or Sky or Hugh B Tool, I'm sure I can make it happen.

Game on?

It wouldn't shock me if Brady didn't end up in the Top 10, but I have the feeling that he will. Gabriel and Caldwell still need time to get accustomed to the offense. And if NE's defense keeps playing like this, he's going to rack up garbage-time points like tonight.

Yep. Very true. And as improved as our defense is, it's not as good as Chicago's.

Yep, but unfortunately neither team looks good enough to win the NFC at this point.

Game on. Just to clarify:

Bledsoe vs Brady, gross fantasy pts from weeks 4 through 16.

Scoring is 1 pt for every 20 yds passing or 10 yds rushing/rec; 4 pts for a passing td; 6 pts for a rushing td - 2 pt for either a rushing or passing 2 pt conversion? - (-1) for ints.

Winner gets a 12er of beer TBD.

Game on. Just to clarify:

Bledsoe vs Brady, gross fantasy pts from weeks 4 through 16.

Scoring is 1 pt for every 20 yds passing or 10 yds rushing/rec; 4 pts for a passing td; 6 pts for a rushing td - 2 pt for either a rushing or passing 2 pt conversion? - (-1) for ints.

Winner gets a 12er of beer TBD.

Yepper. We're on. :D

I dont see NE even makin the playoffs this year with that o'line and lack of receiving corps. Their running game can only take them so far but not far enough :D

O.K. then, who wins the AFC East ?