[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Dallas

Cowboyz1

So here we have it.

1. Sig line bet from Monday night to kickoff of following Monday night game.

2. Sig line will be a collaborative effort of Winners forwarded to losers.

Allies

Cowboyz1

Gunther

HowboutthemCowboys

CowboysDiehard

Axis

FrontRow

Timmypg

And what about you burton164, soopanuts?

Lots of Non-combatants, uncommitted or chose to hide in woods. What you guys gonna let your fellows get housed 2 to 1. Figures................that's right run and hide little boy blue. Cowards.........

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

So here we have it.

3. Cowboyz1 and FrontRow hold "Trumph" rights for each group on sig line since FrontRow was first in and well I got this party started. I am quite sure this won't be necessary as I am sure everyone will find an accord on losers sig line, but non the less just in case!

Allies

Cowboyz1

Gunther

HowboutthemCowboys

CowboysDiehard

Axis

FrontRow

Timmypg

CD6405

soopanuts

Edited by Cowboyz1

Oh you know I'm in. I just got back from vacation...

Welcome back, hope you had a great vacation. Glad you could make it back just in time for the big one that will yes, be for the division lead.

There might not be a bigger game in a week 7.

CB1, I can smell your fear . :D:bash:

Your mistaking me for your upper lipp. I know, I know it will all be over soon. You needet wait but approximately 13 more hours for you new sig line. :D

Oh and you may want to wipe that sweat from your keyboard, as it starting to substitute words such as your and my!

"I'm ashamed to put a team out there playing like that," Cowboys coach Bill Parcells said. "They out-everything-ed us. It was a very poor performance."

:clap::bash: With all the drama in big D , I think we may see the tuna spontaneously combust soon.

"So here we have it.

3. Cowboyz1 and FrontRow hold "Trumph" rights for each group on sig line since FrontRow was first in and well I got this party started. I am quite sure this won't be necessary as I am sure everyone will find an accord on losers sig line, but non the less just in case! "

:D:tup::D

:doh:

Edited by Front Row

Big Blue Win

Heres the sigline from last years bet, Giant fans feel free to add any surly TO /Romo/Bledsoe comments. :D

I cowboyz1, being of sound mind and body declare the superior talent and skill of the New York Football Giants. I have been deceived by the classless Jerry Jones to think that this team was as good as the cowboy glory teams of the past. I will try to face the fact that my franchise is an oozing pimple on the ass of the NFL and stop living in the past. I admire and respect the empire known as the New York Football Giants.

Edited by Front Row

Big Blue Win

Heres the sigline from last years bet, Giant fans feel free to add any surly TO /Romo/Bledsoe comments. :D

I cowboyz1, being of sound mind and body declare the superior talent and skill of the New York Football Giants. I have been deceived by the classless Jerry Jones Satan to think that this team was as good as the cowboy glory teams of the past. I will try to face the fact that my franchise is an oozing pimple on the ass of the NFL and stop living in the past. I admire and respect the empire known as the New York Football Giants.

Fixed

Edited by CD6405

The number of characters allowed in sigs must have changed from last yr. :D

Nicely edited Gunther, :D Thats fine by me. Diehard, I love the fork touch in your avy. :bash:

Don't be to despondent Cowboys fans, Parcells doesn't like to lose. Your at CAR,WAS & AZ before coming back home, should be at least 2 wins for ya in there.