[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo Wild Wings

gilthorp

Sounds good!! I think Thursday's are 50 cent wing night... about the only thing worth eating there is are the wings. We always ask for all drums and they are pretty good about it.

Boy do I miss the days of 10 cent wings at the Native New Yorker. That was probably 15 years ago. But they had big wings with a lot of sauce back then. Now they charge you 5 times as much for crappy wings. I might have to try Buffalo Wild Wings.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

• 3 weeks later...

They dont have 1 in NY, but when i went to Indy last year to see the Colts we stopped at what the locals kept tellin us was B-Dubs, we had no clue what they meant till we got there and saw it was called Buffalo Wild Wings, anyway i thought the food was a touch above average for a bar atmosphere, and yes it is definately better than Hooters....

It used to be called Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck, or BW-3's for short, or B-dubs for shorter. Since then they ditched the weck bread and now are just Buffalo Wild Wings, or B-dubs. Started in Columbus years ago.

As far as the wings go, I have been told, by a manager that I used to know, that the size of the wings are directly preportionate to when their supply comes in. Thus, the $.25 wing days. Whatever day of the week that falls on in your local joint you can bet that their supply comes in the next day. They get rid of the crap the day before. Our day was Tuesday for $.25 wings. We would hit that up for the cheapies and then again on Wednesday for the better wings. As this was in college I dont recall if the wings were better or not on Wednesday. But I do remember several 32oz beers. Kinda.

But I do remember several 32oz beers. Kinda.

When I was in high school, I realized that 12 oz was the perfect size for a beer - right about the time it starts getting a little bit warm, you're finishing it up.

But then I went to college, and realized that the pint was truly the perfect size for a beer - before it has a chance to get warm, you're done.

Then I discovered BW-3s and found out that really, truly, 23 oz (that's what we get here) was actually the best size for the same reason.

By the time I die, I'll be chugging 1/4 barrels.

I've eaten there many times. I used to drive to Rocky River to go there before they opened one here in Sandusky. They have a sauce to suit anyone's tastes. I'm partial to the blazin' wings. My biggest complaint however is that they must rip the wings off baby chicks, because their wings and drums are always small, no matter what time of year/season it is. They have a great chicken sammich called the "Jamaican Jerk". If you like bleu cheese and jerk sauce; it's pretty awesome.

When I was in high school, I realized that 12 oz was the perfect size for a beer - right about the time it starts getting a little bit warm, you're finishing it up.

But then I went to college, and realized that the pint was truly the perfect size for a beer - before it has a chance to get warm, you're done.

Then I discovered BW-3s and found out that really, truly, 23 oz (that's what we get here) was actually the best size for the same reason.

By the time I die, I'll be chugging 1/4 barrels.

My bad, they are 23oz beers. Slight case of dyslexia, or alcohol envy.