[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick is BACK!

alexgaddis

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it's the Mike Vick we know and love - endless controversy as the Falcons do pretty good with him making plays with his legs and occasionally with his arm, busts out for two VERY good games where it looks like he has "turned the corner" and is finally "getting it" in the passing game....

....and *poof* he turns into a pumpkin and reminds everyone why he isn't really anywhere NEAR the class of Manning or Brady.

I think BigScore has finally taken off the red-and-black shades and come around to reality.

Reality being "Vick is no Steve Bartkowski"

I think he loaded up on Vicodin to ease the pain of being fooled by Vick for so many years. Our "intervention" only helped him. Now that he sees his problem he will be able to fix it.

Ahhh....that's what I thought. You're just running your ignorant yap again.

Nice :D

Please do tell me what I missed by not watching the Atlanta game that would lead ANYBODY to believe Vick didn't/doesn't suck as an NFL QB?

Here is where you blame his WRs, offensive line, his coach, his mother, his high school coach, President Bush and Satan himself for all conspiring to make Vick look bad.

What I see is

16 of 40 for 197 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs ... and 7 carries for 74 yards on the ground ... and a loss to Cleveland.

Please spin that so that Vick looks like God's gift to NFL quarterbacks

Edited by Grits and Shins

Please do tell me what I missed by not watching the Atlanta game that would lead ANYBODY to believe Vick didn't/doesn't suck as an NFL QB?

Here is where you blame his WRs, offensive line, his coach, his mother, his high school coach, President Bush and Satan himself for all conspiring to make Vick look bad.

Man, get that stanky :D outta here.

Running your ignorant yap about a game & plays you didn't even see

Your bait stinks bro. :D

Man, get that stanky :D outta here.

Running your ignorant yap about a game & plays you didn't even see

Your bait stinks bro. :D

:bash:

Translatoin: Not even a Vick lover like you can put enough paint on his game today or on his career to cover up how much he sucks as an NFL QB.

About the weakest argument you could put forth is "you didn't watch the game and can not say he sucked based on his stats".

:D

Translatoin: Not even a Vick lover like you can put enough paint on his game today or on his career to cover up how much he sucks as an NFL QB.

About the weakest argument you could put forth is "you didn't watch the game and can not say he sucked based on his stats".

There you go again just running that ignorant yap of yours. :bash:

Put the bait away Blitz, it's some seriously stinky stuff buddy :D

There you go again just running that ignorant yap of yours. :tup:

Put the bait away Blitz, it's some seriously stinky stuff buddy :D

:D

Nice. No facts to defend Vick so you deflect.

:bash:

Even the most hardened Vick lovers have run out of excuses for his poor performance.

Oh wait ... I forgot ... when you actually watch the games his 16 completions out of 40 attempts for 197 yards 1 TD and 2 INTs LOOKS MUCH MUCH MUCH better than it actually is ... Vick makes those horrible stats look good!

:clap: