[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not ashamed to yell it for all to hear:

msaint

Guy's been a workhorse all year, and has carried my FF squad on his back (along with Marvin) since I traded for him in Week10. And his typical quietly dominating performance tonight just overcame a 136-130 deficit to win me my first-ever FF title after countless trips to the semi-finals (and one to the finals) over the past 8 years. Oh, that and a cool $1,000. :D

I love you Brian Westbrook, and I don't care who knows it. Uh-oh, here we go...I promised myself that..I wouldn't...cry.... :D

Edited by msaint

Glad to hear things bounced your way this year. Got the "Just Kick It" book for Xmas today and am looking forward to reading it!

thanks, housekey :D appreciate it. hope you enjoy the read.

i've become an insta-eagles fan over the past few weeks. westbrook's just a stud, and garcia has been on fire for the iggles. wait, that came out all wrong....

It works for me Bro!

Sounds like there could be another book in this... :D

Congrats, btw. If Westbrook and Johnson had managed their typical scores last week I'd have been in the super bowl this week too. :D

maybe an epilogue at best :bash:

and raidersteve, glad the huddle helped you out this year.

Guy's been a workhorse all year, and has carried my FF squad on his back (along with Marvin) since I traded for him in Week10.

Totally underrated and likely to be so again in 2007, I have him in 3 keeper leagues and I'd be happy to have him in all my leagues.

I love him too! I was up by 13.5 pts in the championship game, and the opponent had Westbrook to go. Westbrook ends up with 12.8 pts. So, I get the trophy by .7 pts (all live scoring unofficial, though). Thanks, Westbrook, for keeping it below 13.5 pts!

BTW, great game by the Eagles tonight.