[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas fan here

Grits and Shins

:D

I was fully confident that the Cowboys were going to win today and I was confident that they'd do it with ease.

But once again it appeared to me that Bill got out coached ... by Andy Reid of all people. Somebody tell me why you go for it on 4th and goal in the 1st quarter? There is plenty of time to score points. That aside, the Dallas offensive game plan was ineffective against the Philly defense and it did not appear to me that Bill made any adjustments at the half.

Philadelphia executed very well on both sides of the ball and came into our house and administered a Texas sized ass whuppin to the Boys.

It is fairly evident that the Eagles will win the division and that Dallas will be one and done in the playoffs. With no defense you simply can not go on the road and win games.

Congrats to the Eagles and their fans today.

:D

I was fully confident that the Cowboys were going to win today and I was confident that they'd do it with ease.

But once again it appeared to me that Bill got out coached ... by Andy Reid of all people. Somebody tell me why you go for it on 4th and goal in the 1st quarter? There is plenty of time to score points. That aside, the Dallas offensive game plan was ineffective against the Philly defense and it did not appear to me that Bill made any adjustments at the half.

Philadelphia executed very well on both sides of the ball and came into our house and administered a Texas sized ass whuppin to the Boys.

It is fairly evident that the Eagles will win the division and that Dallas will be one and done in the playoffs. With no defense you simply can not go on the road and win games.

Congrats to the Eagles and their fans today.

This happens time and time again. It would surprise me to see Parcells out coach Reid at this point in their respective careers. Andy Reid is 12 - 4 vs. the Cowthings in his career. I think 6 - 1 vs. Parcells.

This happens time and time again. It would surprise me to see Parcells out coach Reid at this point in their respective careers. Andy Reid is 12 - 4 vs. the Cowthings in his career. I think 6 - 1 vs. Parcells.

Reid is 5-3 vs Parcells

I'm not abandoning my team ... just coming to the realization that the Boys suck ... this year is all an illusion

I'm not going to abandon the Cowboys either, but today's game was sure an eye opener.

<bracing for the "I told you so" posts>

I do agree with Owens' postgame comments. Let's get him involved earlier so he can pad his passes dropped stats. :D

I'm not going to abandon the Cowboys either, but today's game was sure an eye opener.

<bracing for the "I told you so" posts>

I do agree with Owens' postgame comments. Let's get him involved earlier so he can pad his passes dropped stats. :D

:clearsthroat:

Hey at least you are one of us. The suffering masses of Skins fans that year in and year out suffer. Be happy you are at least alive to make the playoffs.

You'll be better off next year without TO.

Butterfingers T.O. defintely has to go.

By the way Cowboys fans, didn't JJ and Tuna pass up SJax for J. Jones two years ago in the draft? Bet they wish they had that one to do over.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

By the way Cowboys fans, didn't JJ and Tuna pass up SJax for J. Jones two years ago in the draft? Bet they wish they had that one to do over.

That thought occurred to me as well ... but MBIII looks like he could get the job done too. Besides the problem is not the running game, it is the coaching.

Man Dallas sure had me goin there for a while. No way I thought the Eagles would come into Texas Stadium, with the Division on the line, and stomp a hole in our defense and make Romo look like the 1st year Rookie that he is.

Garcia played great as did Philly's O line. They dominated us plain a simple. One team looked like it wanted to go to the Superbowl and the other like it wanted the season to end.

I did not expect this type of performance from a Parcells coached team, this late in the season with so much on the line. Not at all.

We just gave away the Division just like that. Makes me sick.

Congrats Philly fans, I underestimated you or overestimated my Boys. Either way, you guys proved a lot of people wrong, including me, as we all had you done when Mcnabb went down. :D

Side note, Garcia still looks like he just got done slobbing someone during the interview spots! Sorry but he did.

Awaiting Sig, Avy or whatever the humiliation.

Pass up is not really correct. They traded their #1 pick that could've been Sjax and then took J Jones in the 2nd round.