[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bottomline-Parcells shoulda had some huevos.

PantherDave

JJ was gashing and Barber is great at short yardage, so Bill shoulda grown a sack and went for the 1st down....yeah,yeah..hindsight, he shoulda gone, Holmgren went for it twice on the drive to take the lead at 21-20.

Edited by PantherDave

JJ was gashing and Barber is great at short yardage, so Bill shoulda grown a sack and went for the 1st down....yeah,yeah..hindsight, he shoulda gone, Holmgren went for it twice on the drive to take the lead at 21-20.

it definitely seemed like a "if we can't gain 1 foot on 4th down, then we probably don't deserve to win" type moment. i definitely agree do something Barber or if you don't want to move backwards for the handoff just have Romo fall forward.

:D Didn't know I was on it??? Hell, if Vick shoulda run it in and Jerry shoulda known the "team ball" rule etc...why not go down this path :D

my bad, I thought you were saying my joke was the pussley call...LOL, now that I re-read it! Sometimes a lot gets lost when you're trying to read/type and you're in a cubicle trying not to get caught!!

Edited by The Next Generation

It seems late in the season Dallas wasnt doing so great in 4th and short situations..As Good as Barber is he was starting to get stuffed late in the year ...The FG was the move ..If that goes the way a 19 yard FG should go Dallas takes the lead and has to man up on D for the win.

Holmgren went for it twice on 4th down in the THIRD QUARTER. The Seahawks took the lead 21-20 on a 37 yd pass to Stevens on a drive that they did'nt go for it on 4th down once....

I don't think there's a coach in the league that goes for it on 4th down in that situation...not even the immortal (SuperBowl ringless) John Fox... :D

Holmgren went for it twice on 4th down in the THIRD QUARTER. The Seahawks took the lead 21-20 on a 37 yd pass to Stevens on a drive that they did'nt go for it on 4th down once....

I don't think there's a coach in the league that goes for it on 4th down in that situation...not even the immortal (SuperBowl ringless) John Fox... :D

This post makes no sense.

so" Holmgren went for it twice on the drive to make it 21-20" is what's written here. That's not true, Holmgren went for it twice on a drive in the 3rd not on the drive that made it 21-20..

perhaps I should have written....I don't think there's a coach in the league that goes for it on 4th down in Parcells' position with 1 minute left and down 1 yada yada

This thread was meant to be on par with the "Jerry and the sabatoged ball" thread and the now infamous "Vick would have scored" thread.

It's most definently the OS now, as our collected testosterone pumps now have no outlet-shees, wait until the SB is over and some noobs show up. This could be the OS of significant banning and alot of threads will be :D and :D down.

..now back on topic ya fuggin cry babies.

No, it was sackless, it's the PO, ya bring in your biggest D lineman or reserve O linemen, line his ass up over center and pick up the first down-score a TD or make the Hawks burn there time-outs and win the fuggin game with a extra point FG....cuz the last time I checked...Ya Play To Win the Game :D

Edited by PantherDave

..now back on topic ya fuggin cry babies.

No, it was sackless, it's the PO, ya bring in your biggest D lineman or reserve O linemen, line his ass up over center and pick up the first down-score a TD or make the Hawks burn there time-outs and win the fuggin game with a extra point FG....cuz the last time I checked...Ya Play To Win the Game :D

WWFD?

WWFD?

Well John's team right now can't even pick up a 1st down-so, he send in the very reliable John Kasay( who scored over 100 pts this season), who, unlike Little Dancer, would have had a "kickable" ball and added another three points to his season total. Then he would have buckled down and hoped the D could keep the very reliable Josh Brown out of FG range.

Edited by PantherDave

Well John's team right now can't even pick up a 1st down-so, he send in the very reliable John Kasay( who scored over 100 pts this season), who, unlike Little Dancer, would have had a "kickable" ball and added another three points to his season total. Then he would have buckled down and hoped the D could keep the very reliable Josh Brown out of FG range.

:D

oh BTW, Kasay had 100 even, Vanderjagt and "the little dancer" combined for 116. :D