[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Draft

dabuffbills

Who goes first?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes first?

• Brady Quinn
    • Calvin Johnson
    • Adrian Peterson
    • JaMarcus Russell
    • Joe Thomas
    • other

dabuffbills is way of base, but he's just saying wha the prolly heard on some Sports station. Kitna is a strong QB, and the idea of drafting a QB now when they have so many other positions to draft is a shallow statement at best.

Actually, I'm seeing a lot of mocks showing Quinn going to DET. I'm also still trying to see the logic behind that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm seeing a lot of mocks showing Quinn going to DET. I'm also still trying to see the logic behind that.

IMO, Jon Kitna is sorta like Trent Green ... a very unsexy and reasonably proficient NFL QB ...

So, if the Lions want to win, keep Kitna and get the help they actually need. If they want to sell merchandise and put butts in seats NEXT year, go get some young gun and put him in way too early.

...time will tell...

IMO, Jon Kitna is sorta like Trent Green ... a very unsexy and reasonably proficient NFL QB ...

So, if the Lions want to win, keep Kitna and get the help they actually need. If they want to sell merchandise and put butts in seats NEXT year, go get some young gun and put him in way too early.

...time will tell...

Just like Joey Harrington... :D Is that the plan, every 5 years draft a new savior on a sh*t team??? How can fans be that stupid that THIS time it will work....

dabuffbills is way of base, but he's just saying wha the prolly heard on some Sports station. Kitna is a strong QB, and the idea of drafting a QB now when they have so many other positions to draft is a shallow statement at best.

The person above me said that they should draft Calvin Johnson, I was just saying that they don't need any more receivers because they have Williams and Furrey.

Also, if I'm way off base, I guess a lot of sports site are off base too since a lot of their mock drafts have the Lions picking a QB.

Edited by dabuffbills

I see the Raiders taking Calvin Johnson.

I think Calvin will be a need if Moss and Porter leave and Al loves Walter. I wonder if the Raiders don't trade this pick to Cleveland or someone else in the end they don't and take Calvin. Russell being my second.

Detroit needs to take Thomas and I think they do or once again trade down the question is would there be any takers????

Cleveland has huge issues at O-line and with Bentley maybe being out all next season(rumor with a staph infection) but with Thomas gone will be real tempting to grab a qb here. I see the Browns fighting that temptation and going AP. Russell would fit very nice on the Browns and Brady worries me. The Browns take a QB first would be a huge risk considering their history. AP also a injury risk but gives them a instant running threat and Browns may go Troy Smith a hometown kid in the second. AP is the pick, however not suprised to see Russell or Brady go here.

Tampa is one of those teams who might move up. I see them going defense here even if Gruden wants Calvin Al will make it expensive. I think the Raiders would not mind moving down if Tampa makes it worth it. The Bucs won't do the deal and take the best defensive lineman on their board maybe Adams. Detroit might be willing drop to this spot. I'm guessing Calvin if not selected 1st will fall here. Tampa might be hoping for that as well.

If I'm Al I make it look like Calvin is the pick and dangle him to Tampa, I think with Galloway's age and Clayton's issues Tampa may make a move up. Who knows what Al will do in any case should be a fun draft.

Edited by sacosud