[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots vs. Chargers

Rockerbraves

:D

Go ahead an put me on record: I'll be surprised if the Pats pull this one out. Happy, but surprised. This INT by Colvin certainly helps, but Brady's playing awful today.

Aren't you forgetting the Chargers are a 4th quarter team.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you say that? I think that the Ravens are better than the Chargers. They certainly have the better QB, WRs, and secondary.

The Chargers "D" is better than the Colts "D" and do you really think the Chargers wouldn't score more than 6 points vs the Ravens in their house?

The Chargers "D" is better than the Colts "D" and do you really think the Chargers wouldn't score more than 6 points vs the Ravens in their house?

No argument about the Chargers D being better than the Colts D. Then again, they're not in even in the same league as the Ravens defensively. Their secondary is average and they have to blitz their LBs to put pressure on the QB. That type of defense doesn't match up well against an elite passing offense. And while LT and Gates are bad-ass, Rivers and SD's below-average WRs don't exactly scare me.

I also won't argue that the Chargers should be favored against the Colts, should they play next week (which may not even happen now that NE has tied the game). But I think that the Colts just took out the best team in the AFC yesterday.

2 bonehead plays that will cost them - the personal foul - now this one - knock the ball down genius

The one was just stupid and the other a nice strip. But now it's put up or shut up time boys.

But I think that the Colts just took out the best team in the AFC yesterday.

Luckily, the best team is being decided by a tournament. College football should take notes.

P.S. If it ends up the Colts vs. the Bears, do you even have to watch the game, or do you simply start celebrating. :D:D

Edited by Menudo

I should have stuck to my prediction of a month ago. :D This is the year that Peyton Manning gets the monkey off his back, and he does it against his old nemesis: Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

:D

I think it could be good that Caldwell didn't score. If the Pats can get a first down this game is over seeing as Marty used a timeout on the worst challenge ever and now the Bolts have none.

Don't remind me. Luckily they stopped them.