[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been spoiled.....

Menudo

I feel extremely jealous today of the Saints, Bears, Colts, & Patriots fans. I miss the anticipation. I miss the butterflies. I miss the excitement. I miss the games.

The Steelers have played in 6 of the last 12 AFC Championship games, so, I've gotten somewhat used to that feeling. I'm excited as a fan of football, and I have absolutely LOVED watching these playoffs, but, I can't help feel the envy. Enjoy it, you never know when the days of Championship games for your team will be gone.........

:D GO COLTS !!!

I feel extremely jealous today of the Saints, Bears, Colts, & Patriots fans. I miss the anticipation. I miss the butterflies. I miss the excitement. I miss the games.

The Steelers have played in 6 of the last 12 AFC Championship games, so, I've gotten somewhat used to that feeling. I'm excited as a fan of football, and I have absolutely LOVED watching these playoffs, but, I can't help feel the envy. Enjoy it, you never know when the days of Championship games for your team will be gone.........

I'm usually the Saints fan watching my firends and family who are Steeler fans. It feels weird actually. I keep having to remind myself of how close they are. :D

Sort of a weird feeling for this Saints fan. Think I will enjoy it more the next time. Hasn't really sunk in even though we're close to KO.

I'm usually the Saints fan watching my firends and family who are Steeler fans. It feels weird actually. I keep having to remind myself of how close they are. :D

I'll be pulling for them. Nothing against the Bears, they are a great team and organization, but, I can't help but pull for the Saints in the NFC. I also think they are a very fun team to watch.

It's not even going to be close....neither the Chiefs or Ravens had any kind of a gameplan other than trying to ram the ball down the Colts throat, didn't work. The Pats will have other options and will use them. As for the defense they will step up and throw a few unseen wrinkles at Peyton and he will not be able to handle it. The Pat's are going to DESTROY the Colts!!! yada, yada, yada...homer this, homer that. It will be a massacre for Colts fans today!!! :D

The Steelers have been in 6 of the last 12? Is that true?

Between them and the Pats (at least 4 of the last 10 or so) they've taken up half the spots the last decade plus - that's pretty crazy.

On subject - having been in 4 of the last 6 (that's one way of saying neither of the last two), it's a heck of day - literally made myself nauseous the year the Panthers beat us. It's more excruciating then the superbowl cause if you win, it's a year you and others will remember, even if you lose the SB. You lose, your just another failed playoff team.....(you lose three straight, you put a city on the verge of mass suicide...but that's a different story).

It's not even going to be close....neither the Chiefs or Ravens had any kind of a gameplan other than trying to ram the ball down the Colts throat, didn't work. The Pats will have other options and will use them. As for the defense they will step up and throw a few unseen wrinkles at Peyton and he will not be able to handle it. The Pat's are going to DESTROY the Colts!!! yada, yada, yada...homer this, homer that. It will be a massacre for Colts fans today!!! :D

Hey, I've got a finger for you. :bash:

:D GO COLTS!

Edited by Hitman

Two things:

I hope the Steelers days are gone (which looks more and more plausible after this year). :D

...aaaaaannd :bash: GO COLTS!!!