[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pitt or Jax

H8tank

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will have more 2007 Regular Season wins?

• Pittsburgh Stealers
    • Jacksonville Jags

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohn McClain of the Houston Chronicle just asked an interesting question: Has any team ever won twice in one season in Pittsburgh? I've gone through it in my head and I think the answer is no. The Jaguars -- I'll check it more thoroughly -- may have a chance to become the first team in history to ever win twice in Pittsburgh in the same season.

The jags looked real bad yesterday... the only reason I am offering double or nothing is so you can keep your money. Make the bet, then we can be even when Pitt beats them next weekend.

Obviously, I'm not real confident. The Steelers have been ridiculously inconsistent this year, and I have a ton of respect for the Jags. I'm still thinking about it............

Obviously, I'm not real confident. The Steelers have been ridiculously inconsistent this year, and I have a ton of respect for the Jags. I'm still thinking about it............

I take it Leavy isn't reffing the game? I'm sure if he was you'd be much more confident.

:D

You should have enough to get excited about without having money on the game. This is a hugh game for the Jacksonville Jaguars franchise. In fact, I've heard that all 17 of their fans plan on watching the game !!!!!!!!!!!

You should have enough to get excited about without having money on the game. This is a hugh game for the Jacksonville Jaguars franchise. In fact, I've heard that all 17 of their fans plan on watching the game !!!!!!!!!!!

17!?...you're not supposed to include family..

2007 NFL Stadium Average Attendance

Jacksonville 65,301

Pittsburgh 62,084

Last place, Indy 57,304

Where I come from, I just slapped your mother, raped your dog and beat your sister, or something.

The RCA Dome is the smallest stadium in the NFL after the remodel a few years ago. But it's been sold out, with a waiting list. If they had 65,000 seats, they'd be sold out. When they move to Lucas Oil Stadium next year, they will have more seats.

Jacksonville has to COVER SEATS in their stadium to guarantee sell-outs. Even then, the still have black-outs, including THIS SEASON. Does Jacksonville have a waiting list for season tickets? Um, nope.

Nice try though.

Jacksonville 65,301

Pittsburgh 62,084

Last place, Indy 57,304

Where I come from, I just slapped your mother, raped your dog and beat your sister, or something.

:D

Nice try. No Steelers games are EVER blacked out. They sell out all games, and there is a waiting list 20 years plus to get season tickets. The Jags were blacked out 3 times this year, and there is no waiting list for season tickets.

If the Steelers stadium had 80,000 , they would still fill it up each week.........

Wow, hit a nerve huh? You know what they say about if's and but's, you girls are sure trying hard.

"If this, if that, but we're small, small I tell you!!!"

no black-outs.

waiting lists

no talk of moving the team to LA

don't have to cover seats

yeah, Jax has it better. :D

Jacksonville 65,301

Pittsburgh 62,084

Last place, Indy 57,304

Oh come on, this is the most ridiculous argument. Really are you trying to convince anyone that the Jags are a better draw than the Steelers or Colts?? Totally laughable.

Here:

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stor...231329128.shtml

"The Jaguars are expected to announce today that they will raise prices from $2 to $8(!!!!) per ticket for the 2008 season, but their tickets will remain among the least expensive in the NFL." - Um yeah, that's the only way to get them in the stadium.

Playoffs?

...the Chargers just avoided a blackout? How can't a franchise sell out a playoff home game? San Diego asked for an extension but they only had a few hundred tickets remaining. Seattle was having difficulty, too, but I think they’ve since made it. Tampa is said to be struggling.

I will enjoy watching my Jags walk through all your teams on their way to the SB.