[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C.Dillon

Jedi_knights_2004

Dillon in 07?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Dillon has not filed his retirement papers as of yet. Will he play for some team this season or do you think he is truly done?

• Yes, But only if a team with playoff chances offer him a full time gig
    • No, He has played his last game in the NFL

Dillon has always wanted to be "the man". He got whinny when Rudi started taking over in CIncinnati, and now he left NE because of Maroney. He's a solid RB IMO, but his ego is too big for his body at this age.

Still, if a likely-playoff contender loses someone in TC, Dillon will play again.

Well, wait a minute... he wascut by New England right? By cutting him do they totally give up their contractural rights to him? I mean is he officially free to go anywhere that will make him an offer? :D

Yeah, he can sign wherever he wants.

I think he is waiting for a team to have their starter go down with injury. Then he gets an offer and a starting gig.

Good idea, draft people assuming they'll repeat last year's #s

if i drafted today, i likely wouldn't draft him (or possibly late). let's see if he lands somewhere and what that rb situation is....... if he lands on any team- worst case scenario he still scores more than a lot of other backs in the league..... best case (starting role in a decent offense) should easliy get 1000/10......

to dismiss the idea of even carrying him on your roster is rash....and very possibly foolish..... but hey... it's your team/draft

Edited by Bier Meister