[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Dallas Cowboy Countdown to Playoffs Thread

Cowboyz1

This game should be a decent game as the defense of Chicago will limit the Cowboys offense. On the other hand the Cowboys defense will alllow enough points to the Bears offense to keep it even.

I see a FG deciding this game and thoughts after the game being that the two best teams in the NFC just played all but even.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHO: The Cowboys aren't great, have obvious shortcomings, but should run away with the East since everyone else in that division sucks as bad as the Vikings. Almost.

Looks like the O is for real..Suspect D so far..They wont go deep until the D gets sured up..I hope Ellis and Newman get back soon which will certainly help things..I guess down the line Tank should contribute as well..Im just glad they are playing well and that Romo looks like he has the goods..T.O for the most part has behaved this year..I know its early and I know it could change 5 min utes from now..I just want to see some of that D mentality that we hired Philips for pay off..If it does and the O keeps up the pace I like our chances to make a nice run..If the D that showed against the Giants is what we consistently look like we will get picked off

Edited by whomper

This should be an interesting game. You have a High Powered Offense going against one of the best Defenses in the League. But flip the coin and you have what could be one of the weakest offenses going against a Defense that on any given day a HS football team can go deep on.

The Bears might actually score more then 10 points this week. If they don't, you guys need to break Rex's throwing arm so someone else, anyone else can start.

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy