[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any other big spenders out there ...

Grits and Shins

um, who cares? :D

Another useless topic by Grits. I still can't believe this guy rips on other dudes for starting Rate my Team topics because he says they have no value. Please Grits tell me how this topic has any value? It also seems like most topics you start have the word I in it quite often. I spend the most. I have won 4 of those. I guess if topics that grease your own ego are worth somethign then keep it up.

Oh by the way, this topic gets a -45.3456 in my book.

Grits and Shins = hypocritical loser.

These posts are just as annoying as the ignore posts..:mrcliche: Cant we all just get along ?

:D

Edited by whomper

Why did'nt you just log in as Mr. Cliche? :D

I wanted to get my snide inciteful comment in first then was too lazy to switch..It was a judgement call

I don't care how much you spend.

In our league, we have a $25 spending cap per season...real money. We bid on players for money until 10 PM on Wed, after which you can add/drop for free.

12 team league. We use the waiver wire money to help pay for an end of the year party that we hold on the Monday night of our league's superbowl.

Two wrongs dont make a right

I agree. I guess I was out of line. I will agree to leave his topics alone if the 1.3452 posts from him stop and he lets people start topics and read real feedback. I believe that is fair.

Just for the record I have never started a topic on rate my team but I feel a bit bad for the people who do.

• 1 month later...