[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady pull a Barry Bonds?

gintsfan

Look i never start BS rumors,but i want to know if this is true,my friend calls me saying Brady tested Positive for a banned substance,i didn't find anything about it,so i'm calling BS,but has anyone New Englanders heard of this?Personally i hope its true,his life is TOO Perfect :D .If it ain't remember i just heard this and although i doubt it,i'm just checking here.

Look i never start BS rumors,but i want to know if this is true,my friend calls me saying Brady tested Positive for a banned substance,i didn't find anything about it,so i'm calling BS,but has anyone New Englanders heard of this?Personally i hope its true,his life is TOO Perfect :D .If it ain't remember i just heard this and although i doubt it,i'm just checking here.

:D

Sorry, I'm laughing as if its not true, and if it is which I higly doubt then the laughing continues.

Edited by Hat Trick

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/11/06/...been-suspended/

In the last hour, more than 100 people have typed tom brady suspension into Google and come here to FanHouse, because we're the top hit when you Google that phrase.

So why have so many people been coming here? Because there's a rumor going around that Brady has been suspended. So let me make this clear: Tom Brady has not been suspended. The rumor is false. It's a joke. Made up. Didn't happen.

Pro Football Talk reports that the Opie and Anthony Show has been "reporting" the Brady suspension as part of a regular Tuesday morning gag they do with fake news stories. Apparently a lot of people didn't get the joke.

To repeat: Tom Brady has not been suspended. Nothing to see here.

Edited by xtra

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/11/06/...been-suspended/

In the last hour, more than 100 people have typed tom brady suspension into Google and come here to FanHouse, because we're the top hit when you Google that phrase.

So why have so many people been coming here? Because there's a rumor going around that Brady has been suspended. So let me make this clear: Tom Brady has not been suspended. The rumor is false. It's a joke. Made up. Didn't happen.

Pro Football Talk reports that the Opie and Anthony Show has been "reporting" the Brady suspension as part of a regular Tuesday morning gag they do with fake news stories. Apparently a lot of people didn't get the joke.

To repeat: Tom Brady has not been suspended. Nothing to see here.

All good replys here,but ok this explains it,my friend bought it hook line and sinker,i mean he called me all kinds of hyped and excited...

You and anyone like you with this kind of attitude is EVERYTHING that is wrong with America.

Your kiding right,i mean you sound like i insulted you husband.LOL Lighten up will ya....My point was he's got the perfect life,a little controversy would be nice..Now go back to scrubbing toms sack.

Oh and as for the IRAQ war sorry i didn't mean to start that........

Edited by gintsfan

It never ends

:D

I heard this too. Apparently, his urine had extrtemely high levels of female saliva.

:D:D

Note that his name is "gintsfan", not "coltsfan".

Are you lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying guys kiding me,I could care less about the Pats,good or bad,I thought it funny Mr.Perfect Tom,gets caught cheating.......You motherlipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophyers are unreal,a bunch of lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying internet brainy acks..........lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying people...........