[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

which Patriots team is better...

pig devilz

The PATS D has not looked good at all the past few weeks. They get little or no pressure on the QB, the LBs are old and now Colvin is out. I think Dallas and Indy at this point have more complete teams, i.e. more offense and defense balance than the Pats. The PATS have given up something like 17 TDs in 21 red zone chances (they showed the stat last night). This was a stat they were always very good at in their Superbowl years where they would bend not break. I think their pursuit of an undefeated season could hurt them for the playoffs because they will not be able to rest guys who need it (Bruschi, Seau & Seymour). Needless to say, Pitt will be a real test next week.

I remember a certain NE team being written off in the SB vs a Rams team that was sure to bury them not so long ago...

I wouldn't exactly hand NE or any other AFC team the title just yet. DAL's secondary has been playing better and GB has found a running game. Both are legitimate teams and one is likely to be waiting when it's time to dance the big dance.

While I generally disagree with everything you have to say, this in fact is correct. While there seems to be a large Pats bashing contingency around here, people need to take a look at the big picture. There is an opportunity, though slight as it may be, to witness a Super Bowl pitting an 18-0 team against a 17-1 team. That would be amazing and surely nothing any one of us would see again in our lifetime.

Which is almost 100% due to the obnoxious Pats troll contingency

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

As someone that tries really hard not to be an obnoxious troll, it seems to me that the legions of haters that have been around since the "Tuck Rule" far outweigh the number of vocal Pats fan arse wipes around here.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

As someone that tries really hard not to be an obnoxious troll, it seems to me that the legions of haters that have been around since the "Tuck Rule" far outweigh the number of vocal Pats fan arse wipes around here.

There were? Certainly not like now, or even four years ago. The Pats definitely had their share of good vibes here back in '02.

Not a chance. The Pats mojo is on fumes right now. No running game, terrible run defense, and now the secondary looks like swiss cheese, ala Jay Feely. This team has 1 great element, its passing game. Medicore to average everywhere else. Thus far that has been enough, but it wont be in the end.

Tell that to the 2000 Rams . . . :D

Which Patriots team is better ?

That is such a difficult question. I mean they are both just so damn great, and are both just the bestest bunch of football players on earth. They both are team first and "60 Minute Men" I mean how to decide between two Patriots teams. O.k., if I've got to pick one........

The one that blows out the other team

No, wait, the one that wins it in the clutch.........

damn, I've changed my mind again......

Nevermind, I simply can't make this kind of decision........... :D

I hate the Patriots. Let's start there.

That said, I think both winning ways are impressive, expecially when looked at as a whole picture.

Winning big game-in, game-out was certainly impressive in and of itself, but finding a way to win tight games when things aren't going as well says a lot about a team's character and like them or not, the Pats have it.

As much as I hate 'em, I think they do go undefeated and win the SB.

I hope I'm wrong though as I would like nothing more than to see them get thair a-ss rocked by Indy in the playoffs.

this is the kind of response i was looking for....a football based response. i really dont care if you like the Patriots,

thats your perogative.... and it wasn't necessarily a Patriots question, it's just that they are the only 12-0 team this season

and no other team has blown away their opponent like they did for the first 10 then squeek out the next 2....

i guess you could say, to blow away the competition in the NFL takes a high level of talent.

to win, when all indications point to you losing, takes character....and talent.

this is the kind of response i was looking for....a football based response. i really dont care if you like the Patriots,

thats your perogative.... and it wasn't necessarily a Patriots question, it's just that they are the only 12-0 team this season

and no other team has blown away their opponent like they did for the first 10 then squeek out the next 2....

i guess you could say, to blow away the competition in the NFL takes a high level of talent.

to win, when all indications point to you losing, takes character....and talent.

:D