[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Steelers vs. Patriots avatar / sig bet thread

Menudo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always IN. Good luck.

Ditto. IN.

At least the Steeler side is manning up more than the weak-arse Colts fans a couple weeks back who begged out of the sig bet -- except TWO of them, and unless I'm wrong one welched on the sig (unless he added the sig/avatar, but I didn't see it...my mistake if I missed it) :D

Menudo, after the Pats win 34-23 I hope to see an iambic pentameter tribute to the skill, beauty and grace of Tom Brady. And if we lose -- which will not happen -- I'll humblly use that avatar of that gheyyy Pittsburgh Village Person construction worker squashing the 12-0 record.

Ditto. IN.

At least the Steeler side is manning up more than the weak-arse Colts fans a couple weeks back who begged out of the sig bet -- except TWO of them, and unless I'm wrong one welched on the sig (unless he added the sig/avatar, but I didn't see it...my mistake if I missed it) :wacko:

Menudo, after the Pats win 34-23 I hope to see an iambic pentameter tribute to the skill, beauty and grace of Tom Brady. And if we lose -- which will not happen -- I'll humblly use that avatar of that gheyyy Pittsburgh Village Person construction worker squashing the 12-0 record.

Added.

As for me writing the sig we would wear if the Steelers lose....................... :D

I'm still waiting for your sides sig and avy......... :D

O.k. I have now updated the avatar that the Patriots fans will have to wear, should the Steelers win. :wacko:

:D

Thanks to max for pointing me to the awesome animation that I have added to the middle of the avatar. :D

Added.

As for me writing the sig we would wear if the Steelers lose....................... :wacko:

I'm still waiting for your sides sig and avy......... :D

I came up with the avy and sig for the Colts sig bet...someone else's turn. :D

O.k. I have now updated the avatar that the Patriots fans will have to wear, should the Steelers win. :D

:D

Thanks to max for pointing me to the awesome animation that I have added to the middle of the avatar. :wacko:

I gotta say, even though it'll sadly never see the light of day on our avatars, the end of that revised avy with Elvis Patriot going down on "cheaters" is :D...and a little bit chilling that you thought of it.

I gotta say, even though it'll sadly never see the light of day on our avatars, the end of that revised avy with Elvis Patriot going down on "cheaters" is :D...and a little bit chilling that you thought of it.

I didn't think of it. The part I created was the stomping out the 12-0. The Patriots suck part was sent to me and I just added it in. :D

Add me to the Steeler side. While I don't contribute to this board much anymore, I will stand behind this, and win or lose, I will promise to offer my bountiful football knowledge in the future. :D

Steelers win by 6.

Added. :D

lol...alright, i guess that means i'm in.

lemmie see what i can throw together....

Sorry, I assumed you wanted in, since you said you were working on something for us......... do you not want in on the bet ?

Also, we are still waiting on our sig and avy.................. :D