[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Steelers vs. Patriots avatar / sig bet thread

Menudo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Menudo, of course i'm in man :D ....i'd never hear the f'n end of it if i wasn't

BUT!....heres the avy you dudes have to wear when the steelers lose.

i followed your lead. so dont blame me!...i call it, 'Pitty, the Steeler."

poor Hines...ha!

WARNING!!......dont open if Marie the receptionist is standing behind you! (unless you know her real well)

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8855/avyek5.gif

hey Menudo, of course i'm in man :D ....i'd never hear the f'n end of it if i wasn't

BUT!....heres the avy you dudes have to wear when the steelers lose.

i followed your lead. so dont blame me!...i call it, 'Pitty, the Steeler."

poor Hines...ha!

WARNING!!......dont open if Marie the receptionist is standing behind you! (unless you know her real well)

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8855/avyek5.gif

:D nice work

Now, we still need a sig.

here's a sig we can use....i hope it strikes a nerve.... :wacko:

Now that the Patriots have kicked the Steeler' ass, I, (insert name), just want to say,

I LOVE TOM BRADY! He is the BEST QB to ever play in the NFL! Including Bradshaw and Big Ben.

Bill Belichick is a Genius. A football God! I NEVER believed ANY of that cheating stuff.

Chuck Knoll couldn't carry his sneakers!

The New England Patriots are the classiest and toughest organization in the NFL!

I believe the Patriots will go UNDEFEATED and WIN the Superbowl this year. GO PATRIOTS!!!

so now the Patriot believers out number the steeler rump swabs.....who else is in???

:D Hugh One?...Bushwhacked???......you called us out, so i'l call you out.

don't matter if either isn't your team...i'd still LOVE to see that avy and sig slapped on yer mug :D

scared??

here's a sig we can use....i hope it strikes a nerve.... :wacko:

Now that the Patriots have kicked the Steeler' ass, I, (insert name), just want to say,

I LOVE TOM BRADY! He is the BEST QB to ever play in the NFL! Including Bradshaw and Big Ben.

Bill Belichick is a Genius. A football God! I NEVER believed ANY of that cheating stuff.

The New England Patriots are the classiest and toughest organization in the NFL!

I believe the Patriots will go UNDEFEATED and WIN the Superbowl this year. GO PATRIOTS!!!

so now the Patriot believers out number the steeler rump swabs.....who else is in???

:D Hugh One?...Bushwhacked???......you called us out, so i'l call you out.

don't matter if either isn't your team...i'd still LOVE to see that avy and sig slapped on yer mug :D

scared??

Yo newb, that sig is way too long, there are character limits for sig lines. You're gonna have to chop it down some.

Yo newb, that sig is way too long, there are character limits for sig lines. You're gonna have to chop it down some.

if you read between the lines you can see what he really wanted to say and that should fit :D

Edited by keggerz

sig friendly version....

Now that the Patriots have kicked the Steeler' ass, I, (insert name), just want to declare,

I LOVE TOM BRADY! Bill Belichick is a Genius. I NEVER believed ANY of that cheating stuff.

The New England Patriots are the classiest NFL team and will go UNDEFEATED and WIN the Superbowl!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

so you in Hugh One?