[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jax @ PITT

H8tank

Who wins?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Pitt
    • Jax

You're sure a cocky little twink for barely beating the lowly Jags, did you forget the score little twinkie? 28-25? You're #2 defense gave up how many yards?

Look twink... remember these three words.... "one and done."

You can't sit on the 2006 season forever, your 13 INT QB is not going anywhere in the playoffs... he'll choke.

The Jags are "lowly"? And they spanked them in Jacksonville . . .

Super Bowl XLI Champs. :D

Jacksonville Jaguars, "We love second place!"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part this was an exciting game

Only starting at the end of the 3rd quarter, then I had two strokes and 5 heart attacks... My best bud who lives here is a die hard The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY fan... we watched the game.... I crapped myself several times.

Good game The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY, that Ben is quite the QB, dude is scary good.

It turned out to be a great football game. The Jags simply out-physicalled the Steelers with their running game. That was an impressive drive after the Steelers had come back to tie the game. Nice win for the Jags. Congrats to H8 and the other Jaguars fans.

....and now I need to wear this stupid sig and avy until Thursday (at least) :D

Edited by Menudo

I was surprised to hear the fans booing Roeth and Ward after some plays... and the stands cleared out halfway through the 3rd? Is this normal there? Sunday’s official attendance was 58,793, which means there were 6,257 no-shows.

This is why I hate the crap about blacked out Games in Jax, we always have 65K+ sitting, whereas pitt and Indy only have to have 55K+

This is why I hate the crap about blacked out Games in Jax, we always have 65K+ sitting, whereas pitt and Indy only have to have 55K+

:D Um, Pittsburgh holds 65,050.

And I've seen Jax clear out pretty early too. Remember the Monday Night game this year? Oh yeah, I forgot, you shut it off and went off to cry.

I was surprised to hear the fans booing Roeth and Ward after some plays... and the stands cleared out halfway through the 3rd? Is this normal there? Sunday’s official attendance was 58,793, which means there were 6,257 no-shows.

You are out of your mind........ I was there, and there was no booing of Roeth or Ward, although, there was some booing of the defense. The stands did not clear out halfway through the 3rd. As for the no-shows, it is rare in Pittsburgh, but, the weather must have played a part, though for a die-hard like me, that is not a good excuse.

Edited by Menudo

you won the game.. congrats.. but dont criticize our fans and make peaches by the bucket up.. we arent the ones with blackout issues and are covering up empty seats.. i guarantee you that if we had a stadium with 90,000 seats, it would be sold out. there isnt a 20+ year waiting list for steelers season tickets for nothing. id love to see how many die hard jacksonville fans would sit through a game like that... its not always 75 and sunny in pittsburgh buddy.

I was there, and there was no booing of Roeth or Ward,

That is a lie. I have it TIVO'd, even the announcers commented on it. It was a 3 and 10 or so, and they did a quick pass to the side, no gain. The crowd boo'd, I think somewhere around the 3rd quarter.

I am not criticizing anyone, even I knew the game was winnable with Ben until the whistle, but the stadium cleared out in the 3rd.

Listen, I am rooting for you guys to win the division, I think you're the easiest team to beat in the playoffs.

whereas pitt and Indy only have to have 55K+

They had 58,000 butts in seats yesterday. But thanks for the trivia!

So you weren't making it sound like Pittsburgh only has to have 55,000 to avoid a black-out?

Backtracking again H8?

So you weren't making it sound like Pittsburgh only has to have 55,000 to avoid a black-out?

Backtracking again H8?

Did you notice the plus sign? Did you notice I included Indy and Pitt? I don't know what the blackout limit is for either team, but my statement stands on it's merits as fact. What is Indy's seating capacity?

I never backtrack, I may not always be right, but I am tenacious about what I think.

Did you notice the plus sign? Did you notice I included Indy and Pitt? I don't know what the blackout limit is for either team, but my statement stands on it's merits as fact. What is Indy's seating capacity?

I never backtrack, I may not always be right, but I am tenacious about what I think.

You acted as if Pittsburgh doesn't have to sell as many seats as Jax, and compared the Steelers to Indy, which has the smallest stadium in the NFL (for one more year). Pittsburgh has a seating capacity of 2,000 fewer than Jax, but as Menudo mentioned, has a 20 year waiting list. So comparing Heinz Field which has 65,050 seats to Indy is retarded.

Indy may only have 55,531 seats, but we too have a waiting list. You have to have a sell-out to lift a black-out. Jax is blacked out quite often, even this year I believe. So acting as if Jags fans are "better" than Colts fans is laughable. Saying they are better than Steeler fans is preposterous. Jags fans are the worst of any team in the league when it comes to supporting their home team, visiting other stadiums, and their general fan base.

Edited by CaptainHook