[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terry Glenn's first play of the season ...

Grits and Shins

I'd say because Grits thinks you are an idiot. :D

Ya think? :D Although he is a bit emotional and quick to judge.

Edited by irish

Oh my god!!!!

I can't believe this Grits guy. I thought I was the only guy that was really annoyed by his Ignore thing and then Ignore later and agin ignore later.

If you ignore me then be done with me.

Grits - Please do me a favor and answer me a couple of questions...

1. How old are you?

2. Do you have any real friends?

3. Are you married?

I see that you are member 41. I am thinking based on your comments that this is your life. I feel sorry for you but you can still turn it around. Be a normal dude and just lay off the ignore posts and the stupid 1.45677 comments and maybe you will make some friends.

I am sure you read this and think I am being a jagoff but I think you seriously need to chill.

I know I will soon see an ignore posts from gbpfan1231 but come on man we are all friends here.

Oh my god!!!!

I can't believe this Grits guy. I thought I was the only guy that was really annoyed by his Ignore thing and then Ignore later and agin ignore later.

If you ignore me then be done with me.

Grits - Please do me a favor and answer me a couple of questions...

1. How old are you?

2. Do you have any real friends?

3. Are you married?

I see that you are member 41. I am thinking based on your comments that this is your life. I feel sorry for you but you can still turn it around. Be a normal dude and just lay off the ignore posts and the stupid 1.45677 comments and maybe you will make some friends.

I am sure you read this and think I am being a jagoff but I think you seriously need to chill.

I know I will soon see an ignore posts from gbpfan1231 but come on man we are all friends here.

Great intentions gbp, however, your words are falling on deaf ears. Grits is who we think he is...end of story. There's no question that at times he can be level-headed and provide very useful information. However, more often than not he comes off as heartless and demeans others.

Grits is a family man and will very often talk about his daughter's softball adventures and martial arts' competitions, including pics. I'm sure he has plenty of friends outside of the Huddle that he doesn't treat the way he treats folks around here or maybe has a better relationship with, therefore they enjoy his sense of humor. He's not looking to make more new friends and I do honestly believe that he enjoys tearing other members apart, especially noobs, when they're wrong, or ask questions that are noobish. He pushes you to the point of no return to see how you'll react (how thick your skin is) and then when you go too far (in his opinion) he puts you on his ignore list. And in reality if that's what he wants to do, then it's all well and good. Problem is he continually litters posts that members on his ignore list make with those immature, childish, noobish ignore messages just fishing for another outburst. All while laughing behind his computer screen. It is truly amazing how much time and effort an individual will put into letting someone else know he doesn't like them or want to read what they've posted. Why not just ignore them altogether? But then again, that would take a large chunk of joy out of Grits' life. Seeing others get pissed at him and then just responding with the ignore message is what he lives for. So instead of trying to convert him into a better person, just ignore him. He won't go away, but as I've learned it takes 2 to fight and we haven't had a fight in a very long time. Do something I wish I would've done a long time ago gbp, quit while you're ahead and move on to something worthwhile. :D

Edited by irish

Great intentions gbp, however, your words are falling on deaf ears. Grits is who we think he is...end of story. There's no question that at times he can be level-headed and provide very useful information. However, more often than not he comes off as heartless and demeans others.

Grits is a family man and will very often talk about his daughter's softball adventures and martial arts' competitions, including pics. I'm sure he has plenty of friends outside of the Huddle that he doesn't treat the way he treats folks around here or maybe has a better relationship with, therefore they enjoy his sense of humor. He's not looking to make more new friends and I do honestly believe that he enjoys tearing other members apart, especially noobs, when they're wrong, or ask questions that are noobish. He pushes you to the point of no return to see how you'll react (how thick your skin is) and then when you go too far (in his opinion) he puts you on his ignore list. And in reality if that's what he wants to do, then it's all well and good. Problem is he continually litters posts that members on his ignore list make with those immature, childish, noobish ignore messages just fishing for another outburst. All while laughing behind his computer screen. It is truly amazing how much time and effort an individual will put into letting someone else know he doesn't like them or want to read what they've posted. Why not just ignore them altogether? But then again, that would take a large chunk of joy out of Grits' life. Seeing others get pissed at him and then just responding with the ignore message is what he lives for. So instead of trying to convert him into a better person, just ignore him. He won't go away, but as I've learned it takes 2 to fight and we haven't had a fight in a very long time. Do something I wish I would've done a long time ago gbp, quit while you're ahead and move on to something worthwhile. :D

Thx for the input and I will try my best.

I just remember reading posts of people asking to rate my team and I got so sick of his 123.45656 posts that I decided to try and make his life hell. I could not believe that one person thought that his way of thnking could dictate what other people could post about was right.

I will try to ignore his posts but i am not sure I can give up the fight.

By the way I enjoyed your take and I would give it a 3.4563234

I just remember reading posts of people asking to rate my team and I got so sick of his 123.45656 posts that I decided to try and make his life hell. I could not believe that one person thought that his way of thnking could dictate what other people could post about was right.

By the way I enjoyed your take and I would give it a 3.4563234

:D I thought it was closer to 3 and a half but I'll take it. Oh and definitely give up the fight. It'll be better for you in the long run and the other members here at the Huddle with respect you more for it.

By the way I enjoyed your take and I would give it a 345.63234

Fixed see decimal point moved above.