[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Live Congressional Hearing with Clemens

keggerz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

birds of a feather flock together

Both Mcnamee and Clemens are wrong and both will get theirs

Obviously Clemens stands to lose a whole lot more than Mcnamee

Amazing how Roger wil likely go from greatest pitcher of our generation (maybe of all time ) to a cheater who may miss HOF

I cannot access the link that Keggerz provided above (thanks for doing so) and reading the little tidbits from you guys has me very intrigued but lacking some serious content. Is there anywhere else I can read up on what's happening because requesting a blow by blow is just asking too much. If not, no biggie I'll just catch up on everything when I get back to the ranch later.

I cannot access the link that Keggerz provided above (thanks for doing so) and reading the little tidbits from you guys has me very intrigued but lacking some serious content. Is there anywhere else I can read up on what's happening because requesting a blow by blow is just asking too much. If not, no biggie I'll just catch up on everything when I get back to the ranch later.

ESPN

birds of a feather flock together

Both Mcnamee and Clemens are wrong and both will get theirs

Obviously Clemens stands to lose a whole lot more than Mcnamee

Amazing how Roger wil likely go from greatest pitcher of our generation (maybe of all time ) to a cheater who may miss HOF

Many thought he was slime for a while now.

it didnt work for me in FF but did in IE... not sure if that was your issue or not