[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is what 4.2 looks like

Big Ernie McCracken

Come this season, I don't see how you can keep this guy on the sidelines. That is a great weapon. The Titans' version of Thunder and Lightning? White and Johnson.

I haven't followed the Titans too closely so maybe someone could help me out. Does Johnson's speed make him a handcuff if you draft White or is Johnson the better value than getting White in the (oh say) 6th round?

I haven't followed the Titans too closely so maybe someone could help me out. Does Johnson's speed make him a handcuff if you draft White or is Johnson the better value than getting White in the (oh say) 6th round?

I think getting Johnson in the 9th or so is the better value.

Another example of an NFL team utilizing two backs - one with size (Lendale's got plenty of that) and another with speed (Johnson's got plenty of that :wacko: ). I see the Bolts doing the same thing this year with LT/Hester and Sproles.

Another example of an NFL team utilizing two backs - one with size (Lendale's got plenty of that) and another with speed (Johnson's got plenty of that :wacko: ). I see the Bolts doing the same thing this year with LT/Hester and Sproles.

Diffrerence is with the Chargers it works.

What makes you think it can't work in Tennessee?

I don't mean it can't but since Floyd Reese left their draft choices haven't been very effective. I think they have proven to reach in just about every round. His speed is nice in preseason but is he really an NFL back? Remains to be seen.

I drafted Lendale last year but not this year.

I don't mean it can't but since Floyd Reese left their draft choices haven't been very effective. I think they have proven to reach in just about every round. His speed is nice in preseason but is he really an NFL back? Remains to be seen.

I drafted Lendale last year but not this year.

I understand. If I have any hesitation on Chris Johnson it is this...Chris Henry was supposed to be a solid back for Tennessee last season. What happened? Where is he? What did he accomplish last year? I'm fearful of falling into the same "hype trap" with Johnson.

Chris Henry was not anything special in college, should have never been drafted where he was. IMO he was Ryan Toryian without the actual game skills Toryian has, just the physical atributes. Chris Johnson was an actual stud in college, even though he played for ECU, he still did well against bigger teams that were looking for a tune up game. But, you are right the Titans dostrange things and I could see them using Henry more than Johnson this year.

I understand. If I have any hesitation on Chris Johnson it is this...Chris Henry was supposed to be a solid back for Tennessee last season. What happened? Where is he? What did he accomplish last year? I'm fearful of falling into the same "hype trap" with Johnson.

What does one have to do with the other? :wacko: They're two completely different players.