[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who is the worst player to have drafted so far this year

rai

Moss was picked at 1.2 in my TD only leauge where longer TD's count for more then shorter TD's so Moss was a fine pick there. 23 TD's last year vs Westy's 12 I would have done it again if I had the choice...Problem is no one told me Brady was going down the 1st week of the season. Moss at 4th, 5th and 6th picks were in PPR leagues where I would have taken LT, Westbrook or Peterson had any fell to me over Moss but they went 1-2-3 and I didn't trust everyone in the world's 4th and 5th RB's Jackson and Addai. Brady went down killing Moss but how knew ?

Under no circumstances is it a QB ... Not Brady, Not Bulger, Not any QB. Because you should not have drafted ANY QB before the 3rd round at the VERY EARLIEST.

Not Maroney ... I mean come on ... what made you think he would stay healthy or that he would be the exclusive back?

Not LJ ... LJ had 1.5 great years before the offensive line feel apart. Anybody paying attention should have been VERY skeptical about drafting LJ before the 5th round.

I disagree heavily with Favre. With Palmer, Hasselbeck, and Anderson, you could make the argument that they would be top five this year. I haven't heard anyone say that Favre would be top 5. We all know he is older and this is a completly different offense that he has worked with. I think many took him as a middle of the road QB with lots of upside. Anyways, thru 2 games, he has 375 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT, and a 105 QB rating. How in the world is that a disapointment?

Fair enough.... Looking at those numbers, they're actually better than what I would have guessed he had through two weeks. What I meant to say (and didn't really explain very well) was that I think a lot of people drafted Cotchery, Coles, and even Washington a little higher due to the Favre factor. So, Favre himself (his numbers) hasn't been as disappointing as maybe his affect on some of the other guys has been. I think a lot of people drafted the above mentioned guys, thinking the Jets would turn into last year's Packers. Heck, even Keller was drafted in a lot of leagues as a top-15 TE. I interpret that to say that people were thinking he would be a factor this year. He still might be... too early to tell. So far, though, anybody who drafted Coles/Cotchery might be thinking they would have expected a little more. Like I said, though, it's early. If anything, Favre's two games in NY proves that he doesn't really tend to have a go-to guy... He spreads it around and slings it to whoever is open. For example, Stuckey could be said to be this year's James Jones, while Coles/Cotchery are Driver/Jennings.

Under no circumstances is it a QB ... Not Brady, Not Bulger, Not any QB. Because you should not have drafted ANY QB before the 3rd round at the VERY EARLIEST.

Not Maroney ... I mean come on ... what made you think he would stay healthy or that he would be the exclusive back?

Not LJ ... LJ had 1.5 great years before the offensive line feel apart. Anybody paying attention should have been VERY skeptical about drafting LJ before the 5th round.

I agree... when I posted my "list", I think I got off-topic and was just thinking of players who have disappointed through two games. None of those QB's listed could be considered the worst pick this year, or anything close.

I would have to go with Addai, Jackson, or Johnson personally. I think Addai will bounce back, and Jackson may as well. LJ, however, I'm not so sure. He gets my vote. By the way, I didn't draft him... I'm merely voting based on ADP, not necessarily guys I have on my teams.

ok....

The only guy that the masses really should have known better about is Stephen Jackson. The holdout situation and being on probably the worst team in the NFL can't spell success. I would have taken him at 6 myself, not at 3 like many others, but I still should have seen this coming.

LJ was just not a guy that I was going to have on any teams this year.

Anyone that took Maroney should slap themselves for not paying attention the past two years.

Brady and Moss owners get a free pass. Thats just plain bad luck. You can't say that they were bad picks.

LT owners actually might have been able to grab AD, as I did myself and recommended here, but got an earful like always. The LT owners in both my leagues are 0-2.

thing about Brady, he was usually a 16 game player such as 120 straight games (or something) so I didn't pay a lot of attention to my BU QB, Iwas targeting Rodgers but when he went there was not a lot left so I got Rivers as BU OK but lo and behold I wanted to pick up a BU for Rivers and there waws nobody except Tavaris, Pennington, Ryan, etc.. meaning top 20 were already gone. I missed Cassel but he's no tBrady either.

Edited by rai

thing about Brady, he was usually a 16 game player such as 120 straight games (or something) so I didn't pay a lot of attention to my BU QB, Iwas targeting Rodgers but when he went there was not a lot left so I got Rivers as BU OK but lo and behold I wanted to pick up a BU for Rivers and there waws nobody except Tavaris, Pennington, Ryan, etc.. meaning top 20 were already gone. I missed Cassel but he's no tBrady either.

You could always grab Frerotte. :wacko:

The only guy that the masses really should have known better about is Stephen Jackson. The holdout situation and being on probably the worst team in the NFL can't spell success. I would have taken him at 6 myself, not at 3 like many others, but I still should have seen this coming.

LJ was just not a guy that I was going to have on any teams this year.

Anyone that took Maroney should slap themselves for not paying attention the past two years.

Brady and Moss owners get a free pass. Thats just plain bad luck. You can't say that they were bad picks.

LT owners actually might have been able to grab AD, as I did myself and recommended here, but got an earful like always. The LT owners in both my leagues are 0-2.

You mean the guy that scored in almost every game at the end of the season and in the playoffs?

Taking a chance on him in the 4th/5th isn't something we can't overcome, but this was my first ride on this coin operated pony.