[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brad Childress should be fired...

Savage Beatings

yeah but don't you think Kiffin's doing ok? I do, and he's now doing more with less than Childress is. But as a Bears fan, I don't need more bad news that the Vikes are trying to get better, especially after the Lions did last week. :wacko:

That's exactly my point. Before a guy like Kiffen, who's taking crap and making it somewhat competitive should be canned, a guy who's got plenty of talent who'd not doing dick with it should.

I think Linehan is available...

:D

Soooo.....................we bring back Tice as the head coach, and Linehan as OC, and this time let Tice have a couple of bucks to hire other assistants with some experience and not just men's room attendants and janitors at Winter Park and see what he can do when he has more than whatever spare change he can find on the street to hire a staff and sign players. :wacko:

Can anybody justify why any team in the NFL would literally quit like this? I understand that the odds might have been pretty bad that Tarvaris could even get them a first down... but with 2:00 minutes left in the game how could the Viings possibly punt on 4th and 13, knowing full well that the Titans would then just kneel on it to run out the rest of the clock? Why not at least attempt that throw on 4th and 13?

Childress gave up. He quit because apparently he decided that it was just too hard to keep trying. I don't like his offensive philosophy, and I don't like the play calls in general, but I've been willing to overlook some of that to a certain extent. But this can't be overlooked. Childress quit yesterday. He should be fired today for doing so.

Childress defends late punt

Trailing by 13 points with two minutes left, Childress opted to punt on fourth-and-13 from his own 18-yard line rather than go for it.

"Based on the way we were playing defense I thought we'd have a chance to get it back," he said.

The Titans ran out the clock with three kneel-downs.

Source: Star Tribune

Trailing by 13 points with two minutes left, Childress opted to punt on fourth-and-13 from his own 18-yard line rather than go for it.

"Based on the way we were playing defense I thought we'd have a chance to get it back," he said.

So either he's an idiot or a liar. Possibly both.

:wacko:

So, it's the defense's fault for not preventing Kerry Collins from kneeling down???

That is the nail in this guy's coffin. Right up there with other HC blunders like winning the OT coin toss and electing to kickoff.