[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Redskins

Menudo

This was a nice victory for the Steelers. The defense was phenomenal again. Leftwich did a great job coming off the bench and sparking the offense.

This team has a Super Bowl caliber defense, but, the offense is way behind. If the offense gets it together (I am still skeptical of that), another Lombardi trophy is a legitimate possibility.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

being a catholic and seeing polamalu make the sign of the cross is freakin awesome

As an agnostic, I always feel particularly heart-warmed when players do nothing after a big play.

I love that commercial. Something about it has even my youngest daughter watch it and then smile at me after it is over.

My son makes me play it over and over again. He says more "Go Steelers" when it is over.

Edited by Menudo

Listening Leftwich talk is llike istening to Hillary Clinton speak. It's horrible!

Who taught this guy how to talk? He always sounds like he needs to blow his nose.

I'm going to the Colts game Sunday, can't wait. Should be a good one....... :wacko:

I'm going to the Colts game Sunday, can't wait. Should be a good one....... :wacko:

If it were in Indy, I'd give the Colts a slight chance. No way are they going to do anything against this Steelers defense in their own house!

Edited by Shorttynaz

The next closest poster = 13 posts.

:D

Sorry for starting a thread to have a discussion share my thoughts with the entire huddle community every other minute about the only NFL game being played tonight. :wacko:

Edit: I love football. I love the Steelers. I love talking/writing about them. Sorry that it bothers you.

:D I was wondering why such a lame game had a 7 page game thread and then remembered who was playing.

:wacko: I was wondering why such a lame game had a 7 page game thread and then remembered who was playing.

Will you ever get over it and stop following me around and waiting for anyone to say the slightest negative thing about me so that you can pounce on top ? My guess is "no"

This was a nice victory for the Steelers. The defense was phenomenal again. Leftwich did a great job coming off the bench and sparking the offense.

This team has a Super Bowl caliber defense, but, the offense is way behind. If the offense gets it together (I am still skeptical of that), another Lombardi trophy is a legitimate possibility.

They do have an excellent defense. The D is fun to watch.

Thanks for helping the others in the NFC East out...