[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Redskins

Menudo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight it looks like Wash has zero big play ability on offense.

And let's keep it that way. Same for the Steelers. I don't need any hugh plays. My 2 Wash defenders are keeping me well ahead as long as there's no big plays. Hugh division game in my keeper league

Lefty does have an absolute cannon. He can't move, and it isn't always accurate, but, it is definitely a cannon.

"That pass was horribly off target, but it sure got there fast!"

Crap, ya mean I have to root for thr Redskins now?

I was a little confused with what they said in the beginning of the game. They said whoever won the popular vote in the last election. Didn't GW actually have less votes? If that's the case then McCain will be your next President.

I'll drink to that! :wacko: Plus it was Holmes, which makes me happy.

Santonio Holmes!! Okay, Gonzalez would have won it for me last night, but thankfully Holmes won it for me today (I only needed 7 points). Whew.

But Holmes has been targeted at least 9 times tonight. Major focus of the offense and has had his number called in the redzone 3x plus they threw a bomb to him (that he was interfered on and the refs didnt call it, not that it would have helped his fantasy stats at all).

So some really positive trends there for Holmes. Tough matchup against the Skins. Dorey had him down for 50 yards and a TD and he probably will come close to that.

I was a little confused with what they said in the beginning of the game. They said whoever won the popular vote in the last election. Didn't GW actually have less votes? If that's the case then McCain will be your next President.

They confused me with what they said as well but they then showed that a Skin win was a McCain win and a Steeler win was an Obama win.

W won the popular vote in '04. He did not win it in '00.

Santonio Holmes!! Okay, Gonzalez would have won it for me last night, but thankfully Holmes won it for me today (I only needed 7 points). Whew.

But Holmes has been targeted at least 9 times tonight. Major focus of the offense and has had his number called in the redzone 3x plus they threw a bomb to him (that he was interfered on and the refs didnt call it, not that it would have helped his fantasy stats at all).

So some really positive trends there for Holmes. Tough matchup against the Skins. Dorey had him down for 50 yards and a TD and he probably will come close to that.

Thanks for that rundown of your matchup this week. I'm sure we were all wondering.

Thanks for that rundown of your matchup this week. I'm sure we were all wondering.

I found it fascinating. Now pipe down, maybe he'll tell us about his last round of golf next....