[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Cardinals Dome Poll

keggerz

Closing the Dome  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Cards decision to keep their dome closed?

• Lame for them to close it when the weather is fine outside
    • Smart to close it to create an edge with crowd noise

The Cards are keeping their dome closed with the outside temp in the 70's and sunny with no chance of rain...

so is it Lame for them to close the dome to try and increase the crowd noise?

or is it Smart to use the edge they can get.

Is it a stadium with open sides or just the top that opens? If it's just the top I don't think it makes a lot of difference. In that sense it would be like Texas stadium.

It has a grass field that's very flat that rolls outside and back in.

Seems petty but it is their stadium.

Is this all that opens?

Edited by Randall

What? I can't hear you it is too loud!!

Eagles better get off fast and shut them up or they could be overwhelmed.

Edited by rattsass

Uh - why is this even a debate??

Correct me if I'm wrong - but isn't home field advantage supposed to be just that? Home field advantage??? If the Eagles wanted to play outside where it's "quieter", well then maybe they should have played better in the regular season to secure home field advantage..

I heard today on Philly sports radio so many radio hosts and callers bitching about the game and how they're the better team - and yes, the closed roof was an area of complaint too.. Suck it up.. You lost fair and square.. C'mon Philly.. Lets hear you say those famous words you're so used to saying year after year:

"Just wait till next year"!!

Uh - why is this even a debate??

Correct me if I'm wrong - but isn't home field advantage supposed to be just that? Home field advantage??? If the Eagles wanted to play outside where it's "quieter", well then maybe they should have played better in the regular season to secure home field advantage..

I heard today on Philly sports radio so many radio hosts and callers bitching about the game and how they're the better team - and yes, the closed roof was an area of complaint too.. Suck it up.. You lost fair and square.. C'mon Philly.. Lets hear you say those famous words you're so used to saying year after year:

"Just wait till next year"!!

You northern fans are crazy too.