[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Free agent week 1 in years

Henry Muto

This is a shot in the dark, but I really felt like for the most part scores were very pedestrian last week. I'll think this week we'll see more scoring and a larger number of potential pickups available. I just dropped Lynch in an auction league in an effort to pick him back up at a cheaper price given that Jackson did so well last week. Hope this works out.

This is a shot in the dark, but I really felt like for the most part scores were very pedestrian last week. I'll think this week we'll see more scoring and a larger number of potential pickups available. I just dropped Lynch in an auction league in an effort to pick him back up at a cheaper price given that Jackson did so well last week. Hope this works out.

Yeah, I agree. There are a few obvious exceptions but overall things did seem a bit slow. There were some games and teams that were a lot more low scoring than I expected. DEN 12/ CIN 7, JAC 12/IND 14, 7 from HOU and MIA, 10 from CAR, 16 from ARI, 0 from STL.

Plus there were a lot of TDs that went to TEs last week and TEs don't tend to be marquee fantasy players. I don't feel like looking up all the stats but at least two off the top of my head had multiple TDs.

Just kind of a weird start to the season.

I am in one 14-team league in which 56 wide receivers were drafted - week 1 waiver pickups included Devery Henderson and Nate Burleson. Both have been fool's gold in the past, maybe even mutliple times, but I still wouldn't be shocked to see either one of them end up with numbers similar to or better than Eddie Royal's numbers last year (1,000 yards, 5TDs).

I am in one 14-team league in which 56 wide receivers were drafted - week 1 waiver pickups included Devery Henderson and Nate Burleson. Both have been fool's gold in the past, maybe even mutliple times, but I still wouldn't be shocked to see either one of them end up with numbers similar to or better than Eddie Royal's numbers last year (1,000 yards, 5TDs).

I am in a league where Jerry Porter is still a WR 1...32 teams start 3...so the question that still stands is Burleson or Porter :wacko: