[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apologies to Raiders fans but...

DMD

To be honest, and I said it last year even with the 0-16 record, I would prefer to be a Lions fan.

At least the removal of Millen began a new era of progress for the franchise. We can't even get that.

:wacko:

There's plenty of room on the bandwagon.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a shock to everyone else - the Raiders have already won one.

Doh!! I was hoping that wasn't the case. I've been in the Philippines for three weeks and haven't been able to follow close enough. They have looked so bad in the others I just guessed they didn't have any wins.

Doh!! I was hoping that wasn't the case. I've been in the Philippines for three weeks and haven't been able to follow close enough. They have looked so bad in the others I just guessed they didn't have any wins.

Understandable enough. They beat a dreadful KC in game 2 and I thought they were unlucky not to beat SDC in game 1. After that it was downhill.....in fact it was off a cliff.

The odd thing is that they do have some good elements to their game, unlike Detroit last year who were uniformly appalling. The Raider problem is that the good players must be completely demoralized already.

But wait, why the JaMarcus bashing? :wacko: He's a great player. Just ask Al Davis...

“I do realize that you did not want to draft JaMarcus Russell. He is a great player. Get over it and coach this team on the field, that is what you were hired to do. We can win with this team!”

:D

Noone can win anymore with you as the owner. Period.

But wait, why the JaMarcus bashing? :wacko: He's a great player. Just ask Al Davis...

“I do realize that you did not want to draft JaMarcus Russell. He is a great player. Get over it and coach this team on the field, that is what you were hired to do. We can win with this team!”

:D

Noone can win anymore with you as the owner. Period.

+1

Ben sayin this for years.

The Chiefs leading receiver has 11 catches after 4 games(the same as Oakland).

Adam Teicher, of The Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs TE Sean P. Ryan currently leads the team with 11 receptions this season.

The Chiefs leading receiver has 11 catches after 4 games(the same as Oakland).

Adam Teicher, of The Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs TE Sean P. Ryan currently leads the team with 11 receptions this season.

I find this stat shocking. Wow.