[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who has week 17 title games

BeeR

I run 3 leagues in all 3 week 17 title games....The league I thought I would win having most of my main starters left I am going to lose cause I sat Armadillo or whatever that dudes Chic WR name is.

In the league that I thought was 50/50 since me and my opp had lost 4 starters I am up huge cause I started Armodillo

In the league I thought I was going to get crushed in because I had to start Garrard, Foster, S-Jackson, Moss, Welker, Gaffney I am up right now but play vs a ton of Philly players

Go Dallas

This is my official end of the week 17 title game after 20 years I have learned my lesson fantasy gods.

In one right now, up 47-30 in my local.

. . . against my wife. :wacko:

Seriously though, as hard as the Week 17 stuff is, it's very nearly as bad in Week 16--and the extra week allows our 12-team league to ensure a true round-robin, with 2 games between each divisional foe, AND a bye week for the top two division winners. It just makes too much sense.

Peace

policy

Seriously?

Last time I had a Week 17 superbowl it was a TD only league and the commish used the Monday Morning USA Today to tally scores.

Yeah, I'd rather play in a super-advanced "expert" league where passing TDs are 4 points, and the first 16 players drafted are runningbacks. :wacko:

Peace

policy

Seriously?

Last time I had a Week 17 superbowl it was a TD only league and the commish used the Monday Morning USA Today to tally scores.

it should go the way of the two bye week season ,,,,,, if any out there still remember that ??

I guess we should have believed McCarthy when he said GB will play to win

Grant TD, Rodgers TD still in the game.

Yep this is my last week 17 title game and I have been doing it 20 years...only took me 20 years to figure it out!