[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jermaine Grisham

Scorcher

I have seen him as high as 5 on rankings for several sites. Can somebody explain? Is it because of the Bengals QB situation?

Probably. I guess a good example would be Ben Watson, who is of similar talent (Gresham probably has more, actually), and how he looked last season on a team with no real proven WR talent and a rookie QB at the helm.

Watson was a top-10 fantasy TE in most scoring systems last year, which was kind of out of nowhere.

Heck, Gresham was nearly top-15 last year. Having him ranked top-5 might be a bit optimistic, but top-10 is certainly not crazy.

Probably. I guess a good example would be Ben Watson, who is of similar talent (Gresham probably has more, actually), and how he looked last season on a team with no real proven WR talent and a rookie QB at the helm.

Watson was a top-10 fantasy TE in most scoring systems last year, which was kind of out of nowhere.

Heck, Gresham was nearly top-15 last year. Having him ranked top-5 might be a bit optimistic, but top-10 is certainly not crazy.

This. He was a rookie with 52 catches 471 yards and 4 TDs. He was 15th in scoring in one of my leagues (ETA: TE scoring). Given the retirement, top 5 is probably overly optimistic but he's a heck of a player.

Edited by Clubfoothead

I haven't seen Gresham ranked that highly anywhere. He is supposed to be one of the top TE prospects in years, but top 5 or even top 10 this year it's pretty optimistic. As a dynasty owner I hope it's true though

I haven't seen Gresham ranked that highly anywhere. He is supposed to be one of the top TE prospects in years, but top 5 or even top 10 this year it's pretty optimistic. As a dynasty owner I hope it's true though

espn, fox, and nfl rate him as no.5

Cincinnati might be the worst offense in the league this year. I wouldn't touch any Cincy player with a 10 foot pole.

I agree, they have been decimated! That's why I was so surprised at Gresham's rating.I'm sure I would pick Thomas Jones before Gresham!