[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From "Hero" to Zero

TF4

Honestly, TB is the worst team that I have watched play this season. Both players and coaching staff. How R. Morris and his staff still have jobs is beyond me. You look at players like Freeman, Blount, Williams & Winslow and at first they pass the sight test; then you watch them play, and it just somehow doesn't translate to the field. A few flashes of talent every so often, but overwhelmingly below average all the way around. Compound this by the higher expectations coming off last years campain, and they seem to be one of the bigger dissapointments at this point in the season.

Honestly, TB is the worst team that I have watched play this season. Both players and coaching staff. How R. Morris and his staff still have jobs is beyond me. You look at players like Freeman, Blount, Williams & Winslow and at first they pass the sight test; then you watch them play, and it just somehow doesn't translate to the field. A few flashes of talent every so often, but overwhelmingly below average all the way around. Compound this by the higher expectations coming off last years campain, and they seem to be one of the bigger dissapointments at this point in the season.

they were 3-1 coming into this week, how is that a disappointment?

they were 3-1 coming into this week, how is that a disappointment?

I've watched large parts of all of their games, and they are lucky to be 3-1 (now 3-2). They just seem to make every aspect of the game difficult for themselves; most of the time they look like they are tentative and playing in quicksand. I'm neither a homer nor a hater, and I do not have any Buc's on my fantasy teams. I'm just struck by how bad they look every time I've watched them this season, when I had the complete opposite impression of them when watching last season.

Taking over a dumpster fire and going 10-6 last year, followed by a winning record this year helps.

I think this has more to do with TB being a run first offense. Williams has played in 280 snaps...the next closest to him is Benn at 154. Meanwhile he's been targeted a whopping 28 times :wacko:

Freeman is not the long term answer in Tampa IMO.

Edited by tazinib1

I was mocked for saying all TB did was dink and dunk after the MNF game well guess what, KC the supposed worse team in the league scored 4 passing TD's against Indy, while TB barely managed 1 TD reception against Indy. While I do own Blunt, I'm surprise he can be as productive as he is with all lack of the passing game on this team and just a rant but Freeman is TD stealer at the goal line

It's sad when I'm seriously contemplating a blind bid on Doug Baldwin (Seahags), dropping MWTB. No other remotely viable WRs on the wire, so if I lose that bid, I'll just hold & see if Tampa's offense decides to wake up at all this year.

• 2 months later...
Well, well, you certainly put me in my place, now didn't you? :wacko:

Link:

http://rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/225575/...season-meltdown

It's the time of year when hopelessly incorrect posts get dredged up and rammed down their composer's throats. :lol:

Someone ought to bring up my "Marshawn Lynch sucks" post. :tup:

Happy New year!

It's the time of year when hopelessly incorrect posts get dredged up and rammed down their composer's throats. :tup:

Someone ought to bring up my "Marshawn Lynch sucks" post. :wacko:

Happy New year!

:lol:

I can't even count how many I have at the ready....not in my favor either. Can't wait to do it again in 2012!!!!

It's the time of year when hopelessly incorrect posts get dredged up and rammed down their composer's throats. :lol:

Someone ought to bring up my "Marshawn Lynch sucks" post. :tup:

Happy New year!

:wacko: I have been on both sides. Its awesome