[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears fans

Chief Dick

You lost to the Chiefs.

That's pretty embarrassing.

You talk after the game - which started our 2nd string QB and in which we lost our heading to the pro bowl RB. Peppers went out for a short time as well. Your second team beat our second team. Good for you!

And no, it' s not embarrassing, given all that happened - it sucks.

You talk after the game - which started our 2nd string QB and in which we lost our heading to the pro bowl RB. Peppers went out for a short time as well. Your second team beat our second team. Good for you!

And no, it' s not embarrassing, given all that happened - it sucks.

What was I going to do? Talk BEFORE the game when the Chiefs had no business even being close?

And you'll have to go elsewhere for injury sympathy. Chiefs have had more than their share this year.

What was I going to do? Talk BEFORE the game when the Chiefs had no business even being close?

And you'll have to go elsewhere for injury sympathy. Chiefs have had more than their share this year.

And talking after the game is so... ballsy.

And who's asking for sympathy? I pointed out your second team beat ours. Hold your head high!

Just pointing out that the Bears should have still smacked the Chiefs.

The Chiefs basically won the game by completing a hail mary and Roy Williams stone hands turned over a sure TD.

I'm not sure the Bears are capable of smacking anyone. Not sure what you've seen different that would say otherwise.

The Chiefs basically won the game by completing a hail mary and Roy Williams stone hands turned over a sure TD.

I'm not sure the Bears are capable of smacking anyone. Not sure what you've seen different that would say otherwise.

I fully expected the Bears to just brutalize Palko all day with sacks and turnovers.

Yeah but the difference is that no one notices when the Chiefs have sustained lots of injuries versus when they just suck year after year. Hell, when you suck for so long, maybe it's an upgrade to have some key injuries. Also, no one cares about the Chiefs. The story here is the Bears, not the Chiefs. They are merely along for the ride and glad they were mentioned on Sunday having beaten the Bears.