[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh, Giselle, you stupid tart....

SEC=UGA

I had a son that played quarterback for his high school team. When it got to be playoff time, his receivers couldn't catch a cold. I had the strong urge to yell "Catch the Ball!" but I thought twice and didn't do that.

She didn't have time to think twice.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, to be fair, she wasn't saying it back to the hecklers. She was saying it to other player's wives. The woman she is walking with is Vince Wilfork's wife.

She said it right after she was put on the defensive about Eli "owning" her husband. Not that it really matters, it's a worthless excuse for journalism anyway, but I do always feel the need to call out the media for blowing things out of proportion, in this case taking out of context what someone said when reacting to direct criticism of her husband right after a loss.

Not to stick up for some supermodel's ramblings either, but it was clearly the Giants hecklers and the media who aren't showing class here... It takes real big men to provoke a woman into an emotional response and then plaster it on the front page as her "blasting" the recievers. :wacko:

Edited by delusions of granduer

Whole thing is silliness. I can't blame her for saying what she said, where she said it. Had she tweeted it or called a press conference or some idiocy like that, yeah - there's an issue. Otherwise, who gives a $h!t? Move on.

Edited by Balzac

Succubus has sapped his life essence. It happened to Tiger, it is happening to Brady. They should have listened to the immortal words of Mickey Goldburg. Women weaken legs!

Actually very poor form to heckle the wife of someone who just went through a difficult lose that they have not had an opportunity to come to terms with. Very poor form.

As to her looks, her face can be harsh at some angles, and nice at others, but oh my lord the legs on her just go on nearly forever and her ass is perfection.